Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Orbitz.com
StayForLong
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Very romantic, privacy, greenery, freshness in the air and strategic location….. Very enjoy staying here…… Unforgettable sweet moments.... we miss my honeymoon & surely will stay here again to celebrate our wedding anniversary….

Date of stay: November 2011
5  Thank tim_amoi
Reviewed 10 May 2011

Good Things;
- Secluded, Romantic, Privacy, Greenery, Freshness in the air
- Fresh fruits served in breakfast
- Comfortable beds, nice full glass windows on both sides, overseeing pool and patong
- Elegant washroom and good service
- Scooters for hire available with the service

Areas of improvement:
- No elevators, sometimes very tiring using the stairs
- Illumination is poor during the night time. Has a jungle feel to it, which is partly exciting and partly disturbing : )
- The last turn is so steep, that it gives me goose bumps every time i throttled my scooter to its max to reach the hotel :D
- Overall an amazing unforgettable experience.

Date of stay: June 2010
3  Thank Aaamish
Reviewed 4 October 2010

hotel is ok rooms are neat and clean and have a fantastic view

there is not much of a vibe going on its very quiet. The pool area is small and the breakfast food is not great. The location is far from patong beach but they do offer a shuttle service to the beach. Once you climb the hill to get to the hotel lobby, there are so many steps to climb before you even make it to your room which makes for an unenjoyable walk to and from the hotel.

On our last day at the hotel we packed our bags and left them in the room. We checked out and went about our day. When i went through my bag to unpack it i realised my camera was missing. Make sure you lock your bags!!

Date of stay: September 2010
7  Thank letsgo1986
Reviewed 1 October 2010

It was an amazing experience staying at this hotel..... We stayed here for almost 5 days... Everything was neat and clean .... Services were very good and hotel staff the best (I would rather say Thai people are very friendly and they will go out of the way just to help you and too with a smile on their face.... they will do their best to help you even if they do not understand the language you speak and vice versa).... We went there in first week of May'2010....And, i think, there were not many guests at that time due to the off season and red shirt protest in BKK.... and this added more peace to our trip :)

I really can not say anything about the food as I am a pure vegetarian so used to have only juice and fruits in the breakfast ....

I would not suggest this hotel for old people and for people travelling with kids .... you may have to climb few flight of stairs to reach your room and they do not have a lift/elevators... But, if you are young and do not mind climbing few flight of stairs then you should stay at this place .... All I can say is it's beautiful and you got to be there to enjoy the surrondings....But, as I said earlier, for few people, it might not be pleasant staying there as it totally depends upon what you are looking for...

This hotel is located on a hill top and the view from your room/hotel is "Superb". However, it is bit far from the patong beach but hotel provides the shuttle service.....

I hope my review helps you in choosing the right hotel... I would happy to answer any question that you may for this hotel and for phuket...

Date of stay: May 2010
8  Thank pragya_09
Reviewed 4 May 2010

my friends and I really like this hotel. Chosen in the last minute, it was a real good surprise.
Patong is the cool place of Phuket, and this hotel is just perfectly located with great rooms
I recommend