Stayed with my family for 4days/4 nights. I will rate this hotel for its location as everything was very near. The service was ok and the staff was pretty much supportive. Yes there are bars infront of the hotel and are open till 2:30 am, but after 12:00 am the noise of the music slows down a bit, so not much of a trouble during my stay. The bar staff are freindly and polite, We enjoyed to have a drink there especially the honey bar and the elephant bar, it was much better than the bars in Soi Bangla road. All in all a good esperience, will come again to this hotel for future plans to Patong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly constructed Bel Aire Resort, features 33 family rooms and 99 superior rooms decorated in traditional Thai style. Conveniently located at Phuket's Patong beach, the hotel offers, Jacuzzi's, Wifi coffee shop, spa, massage, exercise equipment and most of the comforts and amenities found at the more expensive five star resorts at a budget price. The resort is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the entertainment, shopping area of Patong. It's just a short walk to swaying coconut palms and curved white sand beach lining the shimmering blue water, or the lively dance shows, nightlife, dive shops and Muay Thai boxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Bel Aire Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Aire Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Bel Aire Hotel Phuket
- Bel Aire Resort Phuket Patong