We were so pleasantly surprised! The accommodation is close walking distance to the beach, easy access to the Main Street attractions (food, taxis, bars, shopping). The included breakfast was good every morning, a good way to start the day. The rooms are so much better than expected! Pretty, large, good facilities and aircon. The road was a little noisy at night as there are a range of bars just below but nothing to keep you up really.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly constructed Bel Aire Resort, features 33 family rooms and 99 superior rooms decorated in traditional Thai style. Conveniently located at Phuket's Patong beach, the hotel offers, Jacuzzi's, Wifi coffee shop, spa, massage, exercise equipment and most of the comforts and amenities found at the more expensive five star resorts at a budget price. The resort is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the entertainment, shopping area of Patong. It's just a short walk to swaying coconut palms and curved white sand beach lining the shimmering blue water, or the lively dance shows, nightlife, dive shops and Muay Thai boxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Southall Travel, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bel Aire Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Aire Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Bel Aire Hotel Phuket
- Bel Aire Resort Phuket Patong