We had pre-booked this hotel before traveling to Thailand, and were absolutely disappointed. There is no air conditioning around the hotel, except for the rooms. There are signs warning about keeping doors and windows locked, and no view to speak of. The street below is packed with bars, with loud music at all hours. The room service food was awful. We only lasted one night before finding a new hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly constructed Bel Aire Resort, features 33 family rooms and 99 superior rooms decorated in traditional Thai style. Conveniently located at Phuket's Patong beach, the hotel offers, Jacuzzi's, Wifi coffee shop, spa, massage, exercise equipment and most of the comforts and amenities found at the more expensive five star resorts at a budget price. The resort is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the entertainment, shopping area of Patong. It's just a short walk to swaying coconut palms and curved white sand beach lining the shimmering blue water, or the lively dance shows, nightlife, dive shops and Muay Thai boxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bel Aire Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Aire Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Bel Aire Hotel Phuket
- Bel Aire Resort Phuket Patong