What can i say good about this dump? Nothing. Booked into this dump of a place on 12th may 2014 and was out within a few day's. The room was damp and there was mould everywhere in the room. Also had cold water shower for a few day's and after some complaints was offered a change of room. This to my horror was worse than the room i was in already. As for breakfast, well, lets just say do not expect anything above hale a star on that point. Bars outside hotel stay open till 2am unless one of bar staff is having a birthday party then expect this to extend to 4am at least.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly constructed Bel Aire Resort, features 33 family rooms and 99 superior rooms decorated in traditional Thai style. Conveniently located at Phuket's Patong beach, the hotel offers, Jacuzzi's, Wifi coffee shop, spa, massage, exercise equipment and most of the comforts and amenities found at the more expensive five star resorts at a budget price. The resort is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the entertainment, shopping area of Patong. It's just a short walk to swaying coconut palms and curved white sand beach lining the shimmering blue water, or the lively dance shows, nightlife, dive shops and Muay Thai boxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, HostelWorld, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bel Aire Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Aire Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Bel Aire Hotel Phuket
- Bel Aire Resort Phuket Patong