“Best location in Patong”

and 1 more site!
Patong Boutique Hotel
Ranked #313 of 423 Patong B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We are not budget travellers but stayed here for 1 night. we were positively surprised. Location of hotel really great - 1 minute fron beach, 5 minutes from Bangla road - where you can find most active nighlife i have ever seen:) free wi fi. Nice stuff, individual attitude as small hottel. Really good price - high value for money!

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank EvucisS

Reviewed 4 December 2011

Unlike the previous writer I had a completely different experience. everything worked fine for me in fact this was the best stay I've had at this hotel. if you're wanting to spend you're money on yourself I recommend this hotel

Room Tip: improve your fitness, no elevators!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank ManyPaths_11
Reviewed 25 November 2011

My family and I stayed here for 3 nights. The room and bathroom were so dirty. The controller of the air-cond in my parent's room was not working and water was leaking from the air-cond which made the beds wet. Informed the front desk but they seems "don't understand" what we were trying to say(we spoke in English), the didn't change a room for us, so my parent got to suffer for 4 days.
The next day, the controller of air-cond in my sister's room not working well too, we informed the front desk again and they sent someone up to take a look. The staff also don't understand us (I must emphasize we speak fluent English). He opened up the air-cond cover despite we kept telling him is the controller not the air-cond. So he put back eveything and the remote was not repaired. That night, the cover of the air-cond fell down in the middle of night and air-cond started leaking water. Called up front desk, someone came and had a look,she turned black face and blamed us that we spoilt their air-cond, she spoke in raised voice!! Terrible!!
Most highlights was!! Upon check out, the staff trying to cheat us that we took the drinks from minibar, but we 100% sure we didn't. Then the lady boss SHOUTED at us said "you all drink drink drink and don't want to pay, I am VERY RICH, I don't mind" then somemore she chased us out of the hotel(payment all settle), again she SHOUT at us said" you all can go now, don't park you car in front of my hotel, don't come back again"!! Now they can speak fluent English when scolding us!!! Terrible terrible really horrible.
I had been travelling to many countries(more than 10 countries at least), first time I was shouted by the hotel bosss!!!!!!! This spoilt the mood of my whole trip...

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank Ceciliatcc
Reviewed 28 June 2011

This was the second time I've stayed at this hotel. For a budget traveller like me what more would I want. The bed was comfortable, the air conditioning worked very well, the price was very affordable (1200 baht per night) there was an in room safe, it was close to Bangla Road and restaurants but wasn't noisy when I wanted to sleep. Breakfast was good and the swimming was right across the road, just get a beach towel from reception. Internet was available in lounge area, 50 baht for a card, lasted me the whole time I was there. Definitely staying here when I come back again

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank ManyPaths_11
Reviewed 26 June 2011

The staff are friendly and reliable.
The rooms are clean and considering the location its pretty quiet. But if you stay here you will be tired from "Sanuk" (enjoying yourself). So you really wont notice the noise.
The breakfast that came included was edible (and i am a fussy eater).
One of the best Nightclubs in Patong is next door.

Location is the thing. You can get better you can get cheaper BUT thats a big but.....
If you stay here and want to Shop, Swim, Explore, Eat , or Party and you can walk 50 meters thats all you have to do . You dont need a tuk tuk or a taxi or a motor bike because you are already there.

Room Tip: Like others have said ask for a seaview
  • Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank DerekMu
Reviewed 16 June 2011

People there are friendly, owner and staff and funny,
they took care of us and advised us in many issues, even that we had long chats with them.
rooms are good, not luxurious but clean.
in the heart of patong beach, where all the activities happens.
Very good for single people.
Recommended

Room Tip: Try to have to sea view room on the 3rd floor
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Zak961
Reviewed 12 June 2011

I hv stayed there last week. They have really great location, not far from crowd, shopping area and clubs. Not very noisy despite drunk mans screaming out from the street every night.
anyway, i've enjoyed my stay, closet was broken on my last night. Room was OK, compare with their price and FREE wi-fi throughout the hotel makes me feel comfortable.
I rarely stayed on my room so i dont really care with the interior, pool, etc. Thai Massage on ground floor of the hotel was amazing - highly recommended. I'll be back later this year.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo