Patong Boutique Hotel
Amata Patong(Patong)
US$41
US$29
Agoda.com
Novotel Phuket Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$128
Nap Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$70
Agoda.com
Seaview Patong Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$62
  • Breakfast included
Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$86
US$119
US$85
US$145
Novotel Phuket Vintage Park(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$122
Agoda.com
Banthai Beach Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$109
US$55
US$25
Agoda.com
All reviewsbangla roadgreat locationshower headfree wifitoilet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 December 2013

way over priced for what it offers, no restaurant , very old and quite dirty, rooms by the hour, says it all for me, we stayed only 1 night as we booked online and arrived late in the day, but soon found a much better place just 10 min walk away and much better value.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I stayed in August 2013. Wet season but still ok . i dont know what people expect but this hotel is good value for money, breakfast was included, air con works, comfy bed room safe and really treat the room and the staff with respect and you'll have a good stay and time.I enjoyed my stay there. i was even ill for a couple of days and the staff made sure I was ok, gave me some medicine to get me better.

Room Tip: get one close to the stairs. fireworks at night on the beach toooo loud
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank ManyPaths_11
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Alright, many people talked about bad service. Seriously, we were there for 4 days and had no problem with the service. The lady boss/manager reminds me of a "hip and hot aunty" (that's how we describe it here in Singapore). She might seem cold in the beginning, but once you start by being nice, smile at her and strike simple conversations, she is really friendly! And the cafe staff, who is also the bar tender and the waiter, also smiles greets us warmly every time he sees us. I get the impression that this is a family-run hotel, so don't expect 5-star service, just simple human-to-human interaction, be nice, and they will be nice to you too kinda place.

Hotel/ Rooms
You pay for what you get. This is a 3-star hotel, and the rooms does seem a little rundown, but overall it is clean and kept well. The best thing is the location. It is 10min walk to Jungceylon (Largest mall), 20 metres from the beach, and 5min walk to Bangla street (the main party/food street). We walked down the whole stretch of the beach and checked out the other hotels, this is still the only one with the best location. If you don't mind haggling with the menacing and throat-cutting taxi drivers twice or thrice a day, you can absolutely choose to stay further from the beach, where there are much better rooms at good prices. If you choose to stay at Patong Inn though, you have to get rooms facing the beach (there are only 4, two each on levels 2 & 3), the rest of the hotel is lined up beside the nearby restos/pubs, so it can get noisy at night. Oh extra perk of a beach-facing room, you get to see paragliders landing every 5min.

A good 4d3n can include all these:
Day 1 - visit JungCeylon largest mall there. Check out the scene at Bangla, and the nearby Thai boxing. Everyone knows it's fake, but if you still wanna watch the "show", go for it. Just don't sit on the front row. Sweat galore.

Day 2 - day tours. Koh Phi Phi is rather worn, so if you're up for the longer boat ride, go to Similan! Guess you can catch the FantaSea show, which I think used to be shown only in BKK. If you're not into theatrics but more into action, jet skis and paragliding shops abound on the beach itself. And manicurists, masseurs, the works.

Day 3 - John Grey sea caves canoe. You cannot miss this. It is amazing. Many other local companies have started copying, but it seems only John Grey has the best itinerary and food. Only they do night canoe.

Day 4 - Do some dangerous (ok, not really) stunts at Flying Hanuman. It's quite fun to zip down a 600m rope, at around a kilometre above the trees in the forest?

Eat:
- Sabai Sabai. You won't get any more authentic or better value.

Room Tip: You have to get rooms facing the beach (there are only 4, two each on levels 2 & 3), the rest of the hotel is lined up beside the nearby restos/pubs, so it can get noisy at night. Request for the ones on level 3.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank maryyeo
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Location is absolutely aswesome, just a few minutes away from Bangla Road, Scooter-rental in front of hotel and beach on the other side of the road. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We had so much fun. Patong Inn is perfect for young travellers who are looking for fun, nightlife and beach-fun throughout the days.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mich_El_Hfr
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I arrived at Patong Inn, and after checking I was at the correct place I was apprached by the receptionist. It was clear from the start that she had no room for me. So when I showed her my booking confirmation which was on my phone as I had no time to print it, she told me it wasn't acceptable as it wasn't in paper form. Although I had already paid for the room. Again I asked if it was the correct place showing her my ticket. She then started shouting at me saying it didn't count as I didn't have a printed confirmation. After a while she then calmed down and looked at my booking again only to realise it was the other Patong Inn not this one. Which is what I had asked her from the start! She was so rude and unhelpful that I am grateful I wasn't staying there. When I made it to my hotel, part of the same group and explained what had happened. The lady here was deeply apologetic about the rudeness and was going to report her.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo