Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket
US$146
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$131
US$103
US$112
US$122
Patong Merlin Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$89
All reviewsthai breakfastconcrete wallair conbangla roadjacuzzi roompatong beachno liftbangla rdshower areathe ground floorquiet areaa nice place to stayjungceylon mallstar servicebreakfast was includedspent nightstuk tuk
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I stayed here in October 2012. The rooms were very nice, with new beds, TV, furniture etc. The staff you also very nice. I would have rated it more but unfortunately the bathroom was the typical Thai household bathroom (not very good) and they charged me for a taxi the night before and then they next morning they said I had to pay again, I so lost $30

Room Tip: Nice boutique hotel
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Really nice stay here for a week in one of the jacuzzi rooms. A huge bed, it could have slept at least three people comfortably and probably has on a number of occasions. The room was really well equipped and as well as the domestically sized tub there is a separate walk in shower cubicle. Breakfast was included and I had absolutely no complaints with its portion size or quality. Location is ok down a dead end Soi only a ten minute walk from the night time delights of Bangla Rd.
Two other aspects worth pointing out are the fabulous king sized hot tubs on the room and a magnificent swimming pool.

I shall return.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Trexmid
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Right in the middle of patong, quiet back street, clean rooms, friendly staff, great breakfast ( noodle soup mmmmm) not far to Patong Beach or Bangla Rd if you fancy some fun ( but far enough away)

Would definitely stay there again! Thanks guys.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Stewy T
Reviewed 11 January 2013

This hotel is located in the heart of Patong Beach, Phuket. Even though it's very near the infamous Bang La Road the hotel is peaceful, quiet and best of all has good air conditioning. The rooms and public areas are tastefully decorated with very good modern art. The staff are friendly and efficient. Prices are moderate and include breakfast. I heartily recommend this place to anybody. Although the hotel is perfect for anybody. It's more of an adult neighborhood.

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to spend a little more when choosing a room. They vary. All clean and well appointed. Just a little more cash gets you a very,very nice room.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Don F
Reviewed 15 December 2012

I booked two rooms at Baipho for the 9-15 December for my family because it is the high season and larger / complete resort hotels were overpriced. Managed and owned by Rudy, a Swiss,
we would not have enjoyed Patong, which since my last visit many years ago, has been overbuilt,
underplanned, with traffic so bad, it is almost impossible to cross Beach Road, to gain access to the beach.

Rudy's staff are all female, but administered by him, it made our trip most relaxing and enjoyable as he maintains a very high regard for his guests and this is shown by the attitude of his staff. Nothing is too difficult. You can enjoy nicely brewed coffee 24 hours a day, and despite basic kitchen amenities the cooks provide tasty, value meals that many other major establishments overcharge for with less than acceptable standard.The other residence guests were equally
friendly and added to the charm of the residence.

What topped it all was that my 3 children had a flu virus and Rudy sent me to see Dr Gerhard (yes, a German doctor in Phuket), and without him, my youngest son would have had to be hospitalised.

I cannot say more about our gratitude to Rudy and staff, and would not hesitate to recommend his establishment to anyone.

Denis D'Cotta - Singapore