Excellent communication with booking this hotel.Free airport pick up was spot on,no waiting at all.
Our second time at this hotel, this time we stayed for 29 nights,14 May-12June 2013.Room was Baipho suite,room 9.Consisted of two rooms,large bedroom/large bed,tv/dvd in bedroom.separate lounge area,armchairs,wall mounted smart tv/dvd player,walk in wardrobe,incorporating safe,large fridge,mini bar,tea/coffee.Both rooms fully air con.Shower room was large,incorporating chair,two large wash basins,toilet,curtained off shower area.Balcony looked small,but was'nt, adequately accommodated two chairs,two small tables,with room to spare,and ceiling fan.We dined a few times there with meals from the bar.
The girls who serviced the accommodation were excellent,you went down for breakfast,and when you came back,the room was done.
Bar was well stocked,if something was not there which you wanted,it was there the following day.
I personally found the breakfast more than adequate with a fair choice.
We found all the staff very helpful and friendly at all times
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently opened gem of a small boutique style hotel is the first of its kind in Patong. Attention to detail and style ensure that this property stands out from the crowd. There are only 18 rooms which are all furnished in the most exquisite style. This is very stylish hotel accommodation at budget rates. Every detail has been taken care of, leaving you to enjoy the delights of Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket Hotel Patong
- Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket Patong