We stayed there for 3 nights; 1 night at Baithong's Small Jacuzzi Room and 2 nights at Baipho's Studio Room.
The interior in Small Jacuzzi Room was more modern, but still with a hint of ethnique style. The room was much larger than that in the picture! There was 2 bathrooms; 1 for the jacuzzi and 1 for the shower room. It had many different lightings, which can be a little confusing, but means you can make it as comfortable as you want it to be. The bed was very huge! Too bad we were too tired at the first day, so we didn't take any picture of it.
At the second day, we moved to the Studio Room. We were leaving the hotel early in the morning for a Phi Phi excursion. The staff were very helpful about it, they told me to just leave our packed luggage in my first room and they would move them for us when the Studio is ready. If there's any valuables, we could just leave it in the safe deposit box and they'd move it too; the receptionist was the only one who can open it, so she'd be responsible for the stuff. And yeah, they did it good! There was one shirt left in the bathroom, and they moved it as well as the brochures we intentionally left (LOL). Seemed like they don't even expect some tips.
The interior of the Studio Room, unexpectedly, was way more cooler for us than the Small Jacuzzi one, though there was no bathtub and the bed was smaller (we didn't need it to be that huge anyway; we were not fighting LOL). The smart efficient arrangement, the artworks, the stuffs.. all amazed me and my partner who's an architect and interior designer. This hotel is undoubtedly very tasteful!
They have a pool in separated building but we didn't check it out. Who needs a pool when you are in a beach vacation? Their location was very convenient too, it was within walking distance to the beach (you can cut through the hotel beside Christin Massage), Jungceylon Mall, particularly everything including the famous Bangla Rd. But it wasn't noisy at all; that's why this hotel is a hidden gem. They lend you beach towels and umbrellas for free; they fully trust us. They serve hearty breakfast until 6 PM, allowed us to fill up after our all day Phi Phi tour. The choice was ranging from American to Thai breakfast, enough to fill you up without being too full. The bar and restaurant was small and cozy too. And they pick you up from the airport for free, while the transfer to airport costs THB 600; just similar to the cheapest taxi you can get in Patong.
This hotel is just my kind: small, hip, and affordable boutique hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently opened gem of a small boutique style hotel is the first of its kind in Patong. Attention to detail and style ensure that this property stands out from the crowd. There are only 18 rooms which are all furnished in the most exquisite style. This is very stylish hotel accommodation at budget rates. Every detail has been taken care of, leaving you to enjoy the delights of Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket Hotel Patong
- Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket Patong