I stayed with my wife for 1 night. This hotel is very good, and I feel really comfortable, and its located quite strategic near Hard rock cafe. But in one side, its far from the centre of the crowd, Bangla road. While, for tourist, the transportation quite expensive from hotel to bangla road (even its actually near enough).
Food is ok, not so marvelous though..but well eat :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location in central Patong City and only steps away from world-famous Patong beach, shopping center, night market, and Phuket 's bustling nightlife. Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong brings its distinctive style and contemporary lightness to the otherwise down-to-earth in Patong. With 249 tastefully appointed rooms and suites, Orientala Wellness Spa treatments, offbeat dining experience of an original Thai & International Cuisine at the Phuket Cafe in Patong area, astronomical-themed leisure activities and hi-tech meeting & seminar facilities, the Hotel is a highlight in itself - and a must-stay for individuals, couples, families and business travelers on vacation in Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Accor Patong Phuket
- Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong