Aloha! Our stay at the mercure was good dont get me wrong. The big thing with us was the location. Its at the very end of the main road so to get anywhere was a long long walk. There were a few rest. across the street , food was okay, always empty... free wifi at the restaraunts though so that was a plus since the hotel did not offer free wifi. had to pay. The pool is nice, large with a small sunken bar. Expensive a bit but we took advantage of the 2 for one deals during happy hour. There is also a rooftop pool. we were the only ones up there... with a bar.... very small. The rooms are minimal, with a small balcony. Very hard beds. had a smell like it had possibly recently been painted. In room safe that we used. The balcony looked over the pool which was nice but not very private at all. Oh... once cool thing was that during the day if youre laying out by the pool the women from the spa will come around asking if you want a free massage. I think it was to pull customers over to the spa, which we never did. We just enjoyed our free 10 minute massages and tipped the women. it was enough for us since we went next door for a full body massage. About $8.... at the hotel the massage packages are much more expensive. Alll in all our stay here was good... but i would def. look around some more next time. maybe something in a different area in a more central location. We loved phuket but being from hawaii.... we liked our stay in bangkok much better. This year when we return to thailand we will be skipping phuket and all beach destinations all together...and will be doing Bangkok, kanchanaburi, Chiang Mai and then back to Bangkok for the last 2 days.
almost forgot. Dont eat the the hotel rest. its a waste of money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location in central Patong City and only steps away from world-famous Patong beach, shopping center, night market, and Phuket 's bustling nightlife. Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong brings its distinctive style and contemporary lightness to the otherwise down-to-earth in Patong. With 249 tastefully appointed rooms and suites, Orientala Wellness Spa treatments, offbeat dining experience of an original Thai & International Cuisine at the Phuket Cafe in Patong area, astronomical-themed leisure activities and hi-tech meeting & seminar facilities, the Hotel is a highlight in itself - and a must-stay for individuals, couples, families and business travelers on vacation in Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Accor Patong Phuket
- Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong