“Value for money!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Patong
Bodega Hostel Phuket
Ranked #169 of 337 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 15 February 2009

I've had the most amazing time in Phuket, Thailand. Part of it, really thanks to Lawan Residence. I spent most of my time outside, visiting the islands, outside excursions, shopping and etc, why pay a lot for your hotel? This place has great value for money. All you need is a good night sleep with comfy bed, clean bathrooms, safety box, TV, air conditioner, it has everything you need plus more. I loved the free wifi available in the hotel, helped me to get in touch with people at home. The room that I stayed on had balcony on it. It's not an ocean view, but not bad. Located next to Jung Cye Lot (not sure the spelling) Mall, 5 mins walk to the beach, close to restaurants, massages, very easy to get around. Friendly hotel staff also helped, she gave me some tips for some of the stuff happening that night. So, if you're looking to explore Phuket outdoor and not sleeping in the hotel most of the time, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank NiENz

Reviewed 18 November 2008

I stayed for 10 nights and was very happy I did. Great value for money with extremely good and personal service - you really feel like a valued guest (thanks Joy and Gary).People have some concerns over the steep steps but I had no problems and the room was large and clean. Location is perfect if you want to be just a little bit away from the main hustle of Bangla but still only 5 mins walk away.
Fully guest friendly too. I recommend this place whole heartedly. Dr. Phil ;-)

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled solo
4  Thank philsan3
Reviewed 1 November 2008

just away from the hustle of bangla road in a small lane, beds are fantastic, the hotel has a private entrance so you can be very discreet. if you dont get enough exercise? theres a gym next door. oh & the staff are great,

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with friends
4  Thank seanflynn
Reviewed 10 September 2008

I stayed at Lawan Residence for 19 nights in August/ September. I fully recommend it, the staff are very friendly (Joy and Co), the owner Gary is a friendly and approachable chap. Lawan is located close enough to the action of Patong, while not being too close either. The rooms are cleaned very well on a daily basis and there is no need to worry about the security of your personal belongings. I will be staying at the Lawan Residence again upon returning to Patong.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled solo
2  Thank AdelaideDasher
Reviewed 14 July 2008

My stay at the Lawan was the best value and experiance during my holiday to Thailand.

Resonable prices, close to beach,malls, clubs, restauants, and non stop nightlife.

Safe in the room was well sized, the staff friendly, and the room was clean and safe.

It was the perfect blend of modern comforts nestled among the thai culture, next visit I intend to bring the whole family to enjoy the entire "thai experiance " with me.

A definate 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled solo
2  Thank paulielasvegas
Reviewed 14 June 2008

Myself and my friends found this hotel to be great value for money and also very clean. The staff were also very helpful, should we have any problems or questions for them. I can say for 100% that the next time im in phuket, that i will be staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with friends
2  Thank Pencil86
Reviewed 29 April 2008

I recently returned from spending 8 nights at the Lawan. The hotel offers all that I look for when I am travelling. I had a spacious clean room with a big, comfortable bed. There was quiet, efficient air conditioning that did not keep me awake.

The location is excellent (less than 3 mins walk to Junkceylon) and a short stroll to the beach. The friendly and helpful staff were great and did all they could to satisfy any request. There is a safety box in room and wi-fi.

I will be returning to Phuket in August and will staying at the Lawan again.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled solo