“Very Good”

Ranked #108 of 549 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, International
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Phuket's best Mexican & Tex Mex on the island. At Coyotes, we are famous for our Mexican & Tex Mex fare. Our menu includes all your favorites, like Fires House Chili, BIG Burritos, Chimmichangas, Tacos Tacos & Tacos. We are located on the beach road Patong at the Baan Thai Resort & Spa above Starbucks. We are open daily from 12 noon for our Mexican Brunch & Margaritas, with over 150 seats including our sea view terrace, join us for our daily sunset margaritas & cold beers from 4pm daily. For Parties, reservations call us now.
Alpharetta
“Very Good”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

If you are in the mood for Mexican food, then this restaurant is worth a visit. One of the more authentic Tex-Mex restaurants, prices were reasonable, and service was good.

• Visited May 2014

• Indonesian first
Melbourne, Australia
“Beautiful meals, great value for money and excellent service!!!”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I ate at this restaurant with my boyfriend in December 2012 when I was on holidays in Thailand. The meals were of a great size, tasted amazing and were great value for money. I dont eat a lot of meat and they had great vegetarian options. There were also great options for people who enjoy meat as well. The onion rings were amazing, the biggest onion rings I had ever seen! The margaritas were beautiful as well. We shared an entree and ordered a main meal each, plus a few margaritas and beers and only spent the equivalent to $30 including VAT. In Australia, a dinner like this would have cost around $80 so we were very pleased. A great place to visit in Thailand with great quality food and amazing service.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jessica191
American Expat
“Great food, repeat customers for 4 years”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Every time my husband and I visit Phuket we have to eat here at least once. The margaritas are great and you can get the house margarita for just 100 baht. I am vegetarian, and there are choices for me all over the menu. Most recently I had the bean burrito, and it was great. my husband had enchiladas, and our seating was on the outdoor deck so we could watch the sun setting on the ocean. It was really beautiful.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Cindy C
Canberra, Australia
“Good food & service”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Coyote provided a good alternative to Thai food. Service was fast&efficient, the staff helpful. We shared crab taquitas & a full rack of baby ribs - more than enough for 2 hungry tourists. Both were tasty, the ribs cooked well. The drinks menu they give you is all Margaritas so ask what else they have if you want something different. We sat inside in the air-conditioning, you can sit outside. It has clean toilets as well. Our meal & 2 drinks was around 1120BHT.

Australia
“Great food & service”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here a few times and it never fails to disappoint.
Quick service (with a smile) and yummy food.
Either eat inside in the comfort of air conditioning ir sit out on the roof (evening only recommended because of the hot sun) & watch the crowds walk on by.
Reasonable prices and good food.