It is located next to Junceylon shopping centre. Very convenient. 15 mins walk to Patong beach. Proximity to the "action" area. Recommend for you to walk towards patong beach in the night.
Do try the crepe booth located outside Jungceylon shopping mall. It is really good. Too bad we only tried it on our last night there.
But the bed and their pillows are too soft. There were ants crawling on the table (although there is no food). Though we do not smoke, the ventilation fans may have drew smokes into our room. Smell of cigarettes.
the travel booth lady was not resourceful. Told us that all the shows for simon cabaret was full. However, we were able to get our tics immediately from a travel booth on our way to Patong beach.
Overall it is ok. Will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star resort is located in an idyllic location and set within lush tropical landscaping. The oasis of calm sits at the heart of one of Phuket’s most vibrant and popular areas, Patong Beach, making it the perfect location for an enjoyable holiday with friends or family. This magnificent Phuket hotel consists of two separate wings. The Beachside features a total of 197 spacious rooms while The Lakeside has 221 rooms, each furnished with rustic charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Millennium Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Millennium Hotel Patong Phuket