For this quality hotel to not have free Wifi is a joke, considering the price of the hotel. I have stayed in 3 star hotels that had free Wifi! VAT and service charges when ordering poolside drinks and food is also a joke, your not offering anything extra special for this that I wasn't getting in 3 star hotels without all these extra charges and the pools were just as big if not bigger and the staff were just as friendly if not more so. I was on the nightclub side of the lakeside building so had to listen to the nightclub 40 metres away droning on till 4 am. If I wanted that I would have stayed on bangla road. Bathroom towels were thin so you guys are saving money there but you forgot about putting thin towels on for the pool as well, you can fleece, I mean save money there for yourselves. Breakfast was reasonable and staff were friendly, guest policy is another way to fleece even when already paid for two people. Make of this what you like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Five-Star Resort is located in an idyllic location and set within lush tropical landscaping. The oasis of calm sits at the heart of one of Phuket’s most vibrant and popular areas, Patong Beach, making it the perfect location for an enjoyable holiday with friends or family. This magnificent Phuket hotel consists of two separate wings. The Beachside features a total of 197 spacious rooms while The Lakeside has 221 rooms, each furnished with rustic charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Millennium Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Millennium Hotel Patong Phuket