Glad to say our recent stay in the Millenium hotel was an enjoyable experience, and will be staying there again next year during the water festival. My wife and I stayed in the lake wing on the fifth level after reading reviews about the noise from the near by night club. For people who are not familiar with the hotel layout, then picture a soccer/football oval with one wing at one end, a night club in a separate building in the centre square, and the other wing distantly located at the other end of the oval. The two wings did not appear to join (except from the Jungceylon shopping centre building), and both wings had their own reception areas. Our room was not immuned to the noise from the roof top nightclub "Famous", although the double glazing did keep most of the noise out.
We found our room to be very modern, roomy, extremely clean, and EVERYTHING worked!. My wife is Thai and we have stayed in some total dumps in Patong, but would recommend the Millenium to anyone. Very professional staff through out the hotel, even during the mini tsunami. Our booking was as expected, eg. no nasty suprises on arrival. I should state that the lake wing actually has an artificial lake inside the building which is about 30cm deep, and is lined with small round rocks. Mosquitos were not a problem although some were noted in the breakfast dining area on the gound level which is usual for Patong. Definitely recommend the breakfast. Many dishes to select from. We did not notice the "echo noise effects" inside the building as described by other reviewers.
Will be back again next water festival!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Five-Star Resort is located in an idyllic location and set within lush tropical landscaping. The oasis of calm sits at the heart of one of Phuket’s most vibrant and popular areas, Patong Beach, making it the perfect location for an enjoyable holiday with friends or family. This magnificent Phuket hotel consists of two separate wings. The Beachside features a total of 197 spacious rooms while The Lakeside has 221 rooms, each furnished with rustic charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Millennium Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Millennium Hotel Patong Phuket