“Awesome luv d location” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #38 of 319 Hotels in Patong
Singapore, Singapore
“Awesome luv d location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We won't regret stay here and location is the first priority in term of convenient, near beach and all shops include halal restaurant
Recommend to all if u luv shopping & the nite life, you will see free show of the ladyboy on the street to the beach have fun

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Sheda M
Millennium M, General Manager at Millennium Resort Patong Phuket, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear Sheda M,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments on your Millennium Resort Patong experience, your trust in our service encourages us to continue creating a wonderful holiday experience for our guests!

Gerard Tan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (369)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Armidale, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stayed at Millennium on a much deserved break for 10 nights. We are motel owners and understand that not everything runs smoothly all of the time. Where this is the case in our experiences we will review heavily in favour of the response to problems rather than the problems themselves.
Unfortunately on our first night the air-conditioner in our room was not working. We notified the staff at reception first thing in the morning and we were moved without hassle within a couple of hours and provided every courtesy in the ensuing time.
Our entire stay was excellent. Great rooms, great location, friendly and attentive staff.
We would stay at Millennium again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Lakeside Cabana Room just fantastic.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rhys and Larysa H
Millennium M, General Manager at Millennium Resort Patong Phuket, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Dear Rhys and Larysa H,

Again, thank you for sharing your experience as it helps us in our continuous effort to meet our valued guests’ expectation.

Una, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Ammmazing location. 5 min walk from all of patongs night life and beach yet not too close for it to be noisy and crowded. helpful staff especially Sandy at the reception. Efficient house keeping. Decent breakfast spread. Ask for the rooms on the 4th floor that have a pvt jaccuzzi adjoining the huge swimming pool. The night club called Famous is great n free entry for hotel guests. The mall adjoining the hotel is convinient and has all the eating joints and a great massage center. go for the sports massage.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Docbedi
Dear Rhys and Larysa H,

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I am still in the hotel and checking out tomorrow, so I do not have anything to write on the check-out process yet.

I am very pleased with the location, as it is very central and connects to the Mall with lots of shops, a supermarket, a department store, restaurants, and a movie theater.

My disappointment comes from the information (or lack of it) that I received upon check-in. While partly my mistake for not reviewing my booking from March (3 months ago), I would have expected the lady checking me in (seems Indian with a British accent, name starts with "Sh") to remind me or provide information on the location and time of breakfast, which I learned on my second day was included in my booking. I only checked today after having to go out two days in a row for breakfast, and especially going to Starbucks in the mall only to realize I was paying more than what I would pay for a similar purchase in Canada. (Starbucks was unbelievably expensive and they also charge for internet use of 150 baht for 2 hours.) Going back to my check in, after I asked, the front desk said breakfast is included with my room. Well, it would have been useful to know upon check-in!!!

In addition, I asked for a nice room with a view if possible, and she said "I will try my best." If I had only known that the Lakeside was much better after exploring it, I would have insisted on staying there. So, the room with a view I was given was the view of a back street with buildings under renovation/construction and a scrapyard/parking directly below. Not exactly the view I was hoping for on my first visit to Thailand/Phuket, but I guess this is "the best" she could give me. I would have preferred looking into the center of the Mall, though noisy at night, on the Lakeside wing.

So, in the end, I will make sure I get my breakfast tomorrow before checking out, and I hope that will be a fast and painless process.

As for room cleanliness, I am not sure the sink counters were being wiped with a wet cloth. There were marks of dried liquid/fluid on the sink counter when I entered that I had to wipe with a wet tissue myself.

Room Tip: There are two places to check in - the Beach side and the Lake side. Choose the latter.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
5 Thank SalKD
Dear SalKD,

Devonport, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

we purchased a luxuary escape deal and from the limousine pickup to the massages , meals,and various tickets to attractions in Juncyleon shopping centre we were very happy with how everything went. The location was just right as everything was within walking distance i.e.; shopping , beach , bars , dentist etc… The room was adequate we had the deluxe room Lakeside.. No bath but the bed was one of the best we have had.. Breakfast was good. All the staff were most helpful and pleasant we would not hesitate in recommending this Hotel..

Room Tip: we found 5th floor Lakeside was good..
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank tassiejack
Dear tassiejack,

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stayed for 2 nights with family. Staff are generally friendly, especially one of the staff who help guest with luggages at the lakeside wing, by the name of "Phor"(hope I remember correctly). He sensed that we were facing some problem and immediately approached us to provide assistance. For room I will give 7/10, cleanness can be further enhanced. Given a room on 4th floor and near the pool and gym, very convenience for family with children. King size bed is big enough for 2 adult and 1 child. Shopping mall is linked to the hotel, mum can shop, children can have fun at the indoor playground while dad can enjoy a drink at the restaurant nearby. There is also a cinema in the mall, abt 160 THB for adult ticket. Food price is reasonable.
For the convenience, I will still stay here for my next visit to Phuket.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank D L
Millennium M, General Manager at Millennium Resort Patong Phuket, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear D L,

Thank you so much for your comments on your Millennium Resort Patong experience.
We are very happy to learn that your stay in here was pleasant and thank you also for praising our associates, your words are a great testimony of their commitment and dedication to creating memorable experiences for our valued guests.

Sydney, Australia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

From the slow check-in to the even slower check-out. It was terrible for a 5 star hotel. I was shown to a dirty room for my stay. When i say dirty i mean was not even cleaned from the last guest. I had to call 3 times over a 4 hour period to finally get it cleaned. I stayed in a cabana pool access room thinking it would be a premium stay. Well, i was sadly mistaken. Breakfast was more 3 star experience. Staff also tried charging me for a friend who was visiting me from Samui. I was staying along in a king size room and they attempted to charge me 1500bht for the visit. Its not the amount but the principle. Considering check-in staff said i could have a guest/visitor for free.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank James S
Dear James S,

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback regarding our location, employees and overall ambiance. We regret that some of these factors had inconvenienced you during your stay and thus made it less memorable than was expected. You will be glad to know that we have addressed these issues with the respective Departments and that there will be improvements in the areas you had mentioned.

The hotel has and always will ensure that the well being of our guests remain our utmost priority, and we would once again like to assure you that our commitment to quality hospitality service standards remains paramount at all times. Your feedback have helped us tremendously in ensuring they are rectified with the respective departments and improvements are in place to nullify these shortcomings.

We truly hope that you shall not allow this isolated experience mar the perception of our property, and that you will give us another chance to make your future stay become an enjoyable one.