Millennium Resort Patong Phuket
US$147
US$145
US$109
Agoda.com
Novotel Phuket Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$133
US$111
US$97
US$59
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$58
US$124
US$138
US$114
1,840 results
All reviewslakeside wingcabana roomshopping centrebeach sideprivate jacuzzibangla roadgrand deluxe roomdirect accessseafood buffetbig cswimming poolnight lifepool staffbangla rdwelcome drinkwalking streethotel is great
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We loved the location, the cleanliness and customer service were very satisfying. We had large group of twenty people, and every one of us agreed that the hotel was superb. The pool was very nice and we had a great time there. Special thanks to Apple, for helping us organize our stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Anly N
Millennium M, General Manager at Millennium Resort Patong Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Anly N,

Thank you for your lovely comments on your Millennium Resort Patong experience, your trust in our service encourages us to continue creating a wonderful holiday experience for our guests!

We are very happy to learn that your stay in here was pleasant and thank you also for praising our associates, your words are a great testimony of their commitment and dedication to creating memorable experiences for our valued guests.

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Jamal Sidik
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We won't regret stay here and location is the first priority in term of convenient, near beach and all shops include halal restaurant
Recommend to all if u luv shopping & the nite life, you will see free show of the ladyboy on the street to the beach have fun

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Sheda M
Millennium M, General Manager at Millennium Resort Patong Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Sheda M,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments on your Millennium Resort Patong experience, your trust in our service encourages us to continue creating a wonderful holiday experience for our guests!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stayed at Millennium on a much deserved break for 10 nights. We are motel owners and understand that not everything runs smoothly all of the time. Where this is the case in our experiences we will review heavily in favour of the response to problems rather than the problems themselves.
Unfortunately on our first night the air-conditioner in our room was not working. We notified the staff at reception first thing in the morning and we were moved without hassle within a couple of hours and provided every courtesy in the ensuing time.
Our entire stay was excellent. Great rooms, great location, friendly and attentive staff.
We would stay at Millennium again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Lakeside Cabana Room just fantastic.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rhys and Larysa H
Millennium M, General Manager at Millennium Resort Patong Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Rhys and Larysa H,

Again, thank you for sharing your experience as it helps us in our continuous effort to meet our valued guests’ expectation.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Ammmazing location. 5 min walk from all of patongs night life and beach yet not too close for it to be noisy and crowded. helpful staff especially Sandy at the reception. Efficient house keeping. Decent breakfast spread. Ask for the rooms on the 4th floor that have a pvt jaccuzzi adjoining the huge swimming pool. The night club called Famous is great n free entry for hotel guests. The mall adjoining the hotel is convinient and has all the eating joints and a great massage center. go for the sports massage.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Docbedi

Dear Rhys and Larysa H,

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I am still in the hotel and checking out tomorrow, so I do not have anything to write on the check-out process yet.

I am very pleased with the location, as it is very central and connects to the Mall with lots of shops, a supermarket, a department store, restaurants, and a movie theater.

My disappointment comes from the information (or lack of it) that I received upon check-in. While partly my mistake for not reviewing my booking from March (3 months ago), I would have expected the lady checking me in (seems Indian with a British accent, name starts with "Sh") to remind me or provide information on the location and time of breakfast, which I learned on my second day was included in my booking. I only checked today after having to go out two days in a row for breakfast, and especially going to Starbucks in the mall only to realize I was paying more than what I would pay for a similar purchase in Canada. (Starbucks was unbelievably expensive and they also charge for internet use of 150 baht for 2 hours.) Going back to my check in, after I asked, the front desk said breakfast is included with my room. Well, it would have been useful to know upon check-in!!!

In addition, I asked for a nice room with a view if possible, and she said "I will try my best." If I had only known that the Lakeside was much better after exploring it, I would have insisted on staying there. So, the room with a view I was given was the view of a back street with buildings under renovation/construction and a scrapyard/parking directly below. Not exactly the view I was hoping for on my first visit to Thailand/Phuket, but I guess this is "the best" she could give me. I would have preferred looking into the center of the Mall, though noisy at night, on the Lakeside wing.

So, in the end, I will make sure I get my breakfast tomorrow before checking out, and I hope that will be a fast and painless process.

As for room cleanliness, I am not sure the sink counters were being wiped with a wet cloth. There were marks of dried liquid/fluid on the sink counter when I entered that I had to wipe with a wet tissue myself.

Room Tip: There are two places to check in - the Beach side and the Lake side. Choose the latter.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank SalKD

Dear SalKD,

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback regarding our location, employees and overall ambiance. We regret that some of these factors had inconvenienced you during your stay and thus made it less memorable than was expected.

The hotel has and always will ensure that the well being of our guests remain our utmost priority, and we would once again like to assure you that our commitment to quality hospitality service standards remains paramount at all times.