This was our sixth time (and last time) that we have stayed at this hotel. It is good value for money, has friendly staff, lovely gardens and a beautiful pool. It used to be very peaceful and quiet and in previous visits did not have full occupancy. I am writing this review at 2.45am in the morning and we have around 20 young Russians drinking (alcohol purchased from the local 7/11) and disturbing everyone. This is not an isolated incident and was the same for each of the nights that we stayed. The day time is similar. The hotel staff do nothing about it. However, the hotel is completely full this visit with young noisy, rude Russians occupying all but 2 rooms. I suggest you give this hotel a miss as we will be doing from now on. What a pity!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 38 decent sized rooms each with balcony, en-suite shower, cable TV, safe, air-conditioning, serviced daily. Good sized swimming pool with jacuzzi, shallow kids pool, swim up bar. Tropical gardens with many species of birds, butterflies and small lizards. Breakfast from 7:30 am to 10:30 am, lunch and dinner available at the adjoining restaurant. Parking for cars and motorbikes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Absolute Patong Ville Hotel Kathu
- Absolute Patong Ville And Spa
- The Hill Resort Phuket, Thailand