Booked through one of those time share seminars so accommodation was free, paid extra for child to stay. This is a small property so dont expect 5 star. For what it was and what we paid was good. It is probably in the middle of patong and Karong Beach. Easy to catch taxi to wherever you want to go. We ate breakfast at a coffee shop every morning. Same taxi drivers stay at property so you get to know them and they will take you anywhere. Breakfast at property was average but still ok. You get what you pay for. My son did get sick there and staff had to clean sheets for us :( but nothing was said. Pool bar is great was right outside our door. Has free shuttle service to Patong a few times a day too. All rooms of what I can remember face the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 38 decent sized rooms each with balcony, en-suite shower, cable TV, safe, air-conditioning, serviced daily. Good sized swimming pool with jacuzzi, shallow kids pool, swim up bar. Tropical gardens with many species of birds, butterflies and small lizards. Breakfast from 7:30 am to 10:30 am, lunch and dinner available at the adjoining restaurant. Parking for cars and motorbikes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Absolute Patong Ville Hotel Kathu
- Absolute Patong Ville And Spa
- The Hill Resort Phuket, Thailand