The Hill Resort
Amata Patong(Patong)
US$41
US$29
Agoda.com
Novotel Phuket Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$128
Seaview Patong Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$70
US$119
US$85
  • Pool
Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$75
Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$86
Hotels.com
US$146
Agoda.com
Novotel Phuket Vintage Park(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$122
Banthai Beach Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$109
  • Pool
All reviewscable tvswim up barstayed there for daysair conpatong
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 October 2009

sorry it was at Absolute Bangla Patong but I believe that they have same standard. I went with my boyfriend, he's a white guy but I'm Thai. One off their staffs who gave us service treated me very bad but gave service to my boyfriend very nicely just because he is a white guy or whatever reason was. But we are not going back there again. I complain to the head office how she treated me, then they told me to write comment to the MD. I complain to the MD as like as they told me to, but there is nothing happen. I have never heard anything back from them ever!
I really hate people to look down on other people, and if they want to keep doing this type of business they shouldn't have let this type of thing happen.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
An Agoda Traveller
Reviewed 30 September 2009

• Stayed: September 2009
An Agoda Traveller
Reviewed 30 September 2009

• Stayed: September 2009
Reviewed 6 May 2009

We ended up staying here as part of a promotion by Absolute attempting to get us to buy into their business so 7 nights only cost us $99AD.

We had spent a week in Bangkok shopping and generally experiencing the hustle and bustle of that fabulous city and were keen to just get away, sit by a pool and read - which we did.

The rooms are OK, my wife thought the bathrooms were a little unclean. The staff were fantastic, very attentive and keen to help. Breakfast was pretty poor so we ended up walking down the road to a place called Coffee Mania - the best coffee we had in our two week tour of Thailand, also do nice pastries and sandwiches - lots of Europeans seemed to be here, I guess it was to get a decent coffee. We only had a couple of dinners at Absolute which were OK but better options in town (or the Secret Cliff Restaurant heading towards Kata - fantastic food)

At night the place was pretty noisy from the road but we quickly got used to that. It is true it is a little way our of town but we enjoyed the walk most mornings and at other times used the Absolute shuttle service which was very useful.

The pool was lovely, great temperature and very clean - perfect for sitting around and reading.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2009

Absolute Patong Ville is a nice place to chill out and relax. It has got a nice panoramic view of the swimming pool and the in-house restaurant churns out amazing local food.
Though a little far on foot from the Patong beach, but we hired bikes and choppers for travel in phuket and it takes about 5 mins to reach to the beach or anywhere else in Phuket by bike. Enjoyed my stay and the trip.

Stayed: September 2008