“Great Time”

Ranked #619 of 867 Restaurants in Kathu
Price range: US$31 - US$68
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: <> Fantastic show fulfilled with storm of emotions! Unique chance to enjoy amazing fusion of circus performances, live music, comedy, dancing, spellbinding expression of live music and velvet vocal performed by international artists. The gravity force is overcome! The Doctor of Magic, winner of "Magic Oscar" Award and President of International Magic Society will unveil for you mysterious and miraculous side and show you that nothing is impossible. Buffet dinner "Five Continents". Unforgettable and tasty emotions! Enjoy your evening at Palazzo from the first moment relishing the delicious multicultural buffet dinner that represents the best of the world cuisine. Various snack and salads, meat and seafood delights, exotic fruits and deserts that will satisfied any tests. Entertain yourself with delicious food, unforgettable show and delightful ambience.
Reviewed 6 January 2012

What a great time we had here. The show was really great, lots of different 'acts', all done very well. VERY entertaining overall and the food was excellent. Lots of laughes, high wire act, and singing. Much like a high end Las Vegas show.

1  Thank jean0831

Reviewed 5 January 2012

This was the first time we'd been to Palazzo's 2nd season - we went 4 times last year! Although the show is slightly scaled down from last time, it is still a great evening out. I strongly recommend you to go. The acts are a cross between a variety show and a mini cirque de soleil [sp?] ... the 4 course set meal [there is a childrens menu] is served by a crazy bunch in between the acts ..... great fun. it was my friend's first time ... and they agreed it was special! by the way ... you have to book and be there at 7.15pm latest ... show starts at 7.30

1  Thank Anthony386
Reviewed 7 October 2011

My wife and I headed out last night to Palazzo. We were looking for something different and a hoping for a good night out, we weren't disappointed!
We were greeted with a complimentary drink and a bit of vaudeville type entertainment outside before being shown to our table. We were upgraded from Red to Gold Tickets, but did share the table with another couple, this wasn't a problem though.
The show is a great mix of comedy, theatre and acrobatics performed by a multinational cast. Some great slapstick and old vaudeville routines reborn and given a modern twist. The cast are all multi-talented and will keep you laughing at their antics, especially the 3 Men in Black and their dispatched persona's!
Treat yourself to a different experience if in Phuket, you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Grabman
Reviewed 17 February 2011

It was a memorable evening. It started by a small cocktail at the entrance for all the guest. Then all guest enter in this very nicely decorated theater as in 1950's, we sit all around the stage the show began. International menu was excellent and the service could have been better. All the artist in the show were great and we had one of the most memorable evening in Phuket. We will be back

1  Thank Lionel F
Reviewed 24 January 2011

I sent my parents for their Christmas present to the Palazzo show. Having seen it myself before in Germany I thought it will be a great night out for them. Food was yummy and show was good. Unfortunately there was no option to book the tickets online (coming from overseas) but they were very helpfull and let me transfer the money to their account. Tickets arrived two days later via DHL. However, a few things still need to improve.
1. They did not offer their vegetarian meal, even though I checked up front. So my father, as he does not eat fish and most of the courses were fish, could hardly eat anything. They also did not ask if anything is wrong with the fook, hence the full plate . I forgot to mention to them that the offer a vegie meal, but I thought they will ask before serving anyway.
2. They pick you up at the Hotel and also bring you back. First they came late and then the bus driver could not find the other Hotel guests so they all came late for the show.
3. Not sure what was going on but they announced every show in Russian as well. Is not English and Thai enough. The russian guests definetely received a special treatment.
4. One person on the table just got up and left.

I guess as it is always with new things they still need some time to improve and get everything sorted.

2  Thank Pufflerd