“A good laugh, dinner, singers, magicans and more!”

Palazzo Threatre & Restaurant
Ranked #590 of 818 Restaurants in Kathu
Price range: US$30 - US$66
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description:> Fantastic show fulfilled with storm of emotions! Unique chance to enjoy amazing fusion of circus performances, live music, comedy, dancing, spellbinding expression of live music and velvet vocal performed by international artists. The gravity force is overcome! The Doctor of Magic, winner of "Magic Oscar" Award and President of International Magic Society will unveil for you mysterious and miraculous side and show you that nothing is impossible. Buffet dinner "Five Continents". Unforgettable and tasty emotions! Enjoy your evening at Palazzo from the first moment relishing the delicious multicultural buffet dinner that represents the best of the world cuisine. Various snack and salads, meat and seafood delights, exotic fruits and deserts that will satisfied any tests. Entertain yourself with delicious food, unforgettable show and delightful ambience.
Reviewed 12 January 2012

If you’re looking for a place to see an exciting, hilarious and fascinating show while enjoying a meal then you have to visit Palazzo!!

It is located 86/3 Vichidsongkram Rd., Moo 6, Kathu, Phuket 83120 near to Kathu waterfall.
The ticket prices starts from 1000bath up to 3200bath depending on the seating area you choose. The show is around 3hours long. I bought the tickets for 2200bath (includes dinner), the show was crystal clear! I went there some time in January and I did have a little bit of a hard time buying the tickets, because most of the tickets were sold, except the bar seats but I decided to buy for the following week because I was going with my family. So my advices buy in advance!

This is a great place to take your parents, children or friends! The show has an entertaining plot filled with live music, magicians, comedy artist and others!

There are two different types of dinner choices, either the 'Vegetarian Meal,' or 'Regular Dinner.' I had the Regular Dinner which was delicious and very beautifully cooked! I have to say, I did not enjoy the desert but the rest of the meal was great, especially the Duck leg!

2  Thank Vladislav K
There are newer reviews for Palazzo Threatre & Restaurant

Reviewed 6 January 2012

What a great time we had here. The show was really great, lots of different 'acts', all done very well. VERY entertaining overall and the food was excellent. Lots of laughes, high wire act, and singing. Much like a high end Las Vegas show.

1  Thank jean0831
Reviewed 5 January 2012

This was the first time we'd been to Palazzo's 2nd season - we went 4 times last year! Although the show is slightly scaled down from last time, it is still a great evening out. I strongly recommend you to go. The acts are a cross between a variety show and a mini cirque de soleil [sp?] ... the 4 course set meal [there is a childrens menu] is served by a crazy bunch in between the acts ..... great fun. it was my friend's first time ... and they agreed it was special! by the way ... you have to book and be there at 7.15pm latest ... show starts at 7.30

1  Thank Anthony386
Reviewed 7 October 2011

My wife and I headed out last night to Palazzo. We were looking for something different and a hoping for a good night out, we weren't disappointed!
We were greeted with a complimentary drink and a bit of vaudeville type entertainment outside before being shown to our table. We were upgraded from Red to Gold Tickets, but did share the table with another couple, this wasn't a problem though.
The show is a great mix of comedy, theatre and acrobatics performed by a multinational cast. Some great slapstick and old vaudeville routines reborn and given a modern twist. The cast are all multi-talented and will keep you laughing at their antics, especially the 3 Men in Black and their dispatched persona's!
Treat yourself to a different experience if in Phuket, you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Grabman
Reviewed 17 February 2011

It was a memorable evening. It started by a small cocktail at the entrance for all the guest. Then all guest enter in this very nicely decorated theater as in 1950's, we sit all around the stage the show began. International menu was excellent and the service could have been better. All the artist in the show were great and we had one of the most memorable evening in Phuket. We will be back

1  Thank Lionel F