This place was right in between Kata and Karon beaches so it was an ideal setting. It is a little trek up the hill like everyone says, but having it off the main drag does make it feel more relaxed and really, the hill isn't that bad. The room itself was decent enough for what you pay. The owner is a very nice lady and extremely laid back. She is helpful with anything you need, scooter rentals, transportation to other parts of the island, or other excursions on the island. We were booked for 9 days but because we decided that we wanted to see more of Thailand we decided to leave after 2. There with no further charges or cancellation fees. This is something that I can't say about many other places in the world! Overall I would definitely recommend this place if you're looking for a decent room and want to save some cash in an otherwise overpriced area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantasy Hill Bungalow is located up a short driveway midway between Kata and Karon Beaches on the west coast of Phuket Island. A short 5 minute walk will take you to either of these great beaches. Leave the heat and noise of the street to enjoy our established property surrounded by mature trees. An oasis of green and quiet in a very busy resort area! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Fantasy Hill Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fantasy Hill Bungalows Hotel Kathu
- Fantasy Hill Bungalows Phuket, Thailand