“Highly recommend Easy Day Thailand for all your Phuket Requirements”
Review of Easy Day Thailand

Easy Day Thailand
Ranked #2 of 12 Transportation in Kathu
More attraction details
Owner description: We have made a commitment to our guests and ourselves never to sacrifice Quality and Safety over Price! We are not the Cheapest.. but the Best! Easy Day Thailand has its own staff, vehicles and boats to make sure that valued customers always get the best during private tours in Phuket and holidays in Thailand.
Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Highly recommend Easy Day Thailand for all your Phuket Requirements”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This was not my first trip to Phuket, but it was my first trip there with my family. As a family of 5 I have found it is much easier to pre organise a good part of our holiday. I stumbled across Easy Day Thailand on Jamie's Phuket Blog (http://jamie-monk.blogspot.com.au), and after reading some of the other reviews on Trip Advisor took the plunge and contacted them. I am so glad I did!

I emailed off a detailed enquiry with a list of all the activities we were interested in, along with a request for options for other activities. I very promptly received a reply from Francesco with a detailed listing of options, recommendations and costs. We proceed to correspond intermittently for several months leading up to our holiday whilst I honed my final list of activities to suit my family. We also organised to meet at the hotel at a time to suit me after we arrived to finalise everything and receive any vouchers necessary.

I booked tours and activities operated by Easy Thailand themselves, as well as tours run by other operators. Easy Day also provided private transfers to some of the activities we undertook to make our desired itinerary work to our best advantage. All of their drivers were extremely good. I'd go so far to say they had the smoothest and safest drivers we had during our stay- their vans were always immaculately clean and they were always punctual to the provided pick up times. They also provide all drinks for any tours/activities operated by them.

I booked the following tours run directly by Easy Day:-

* Private Tour of Phang Nga Bay (otherwise known as James Bond Island to many) - Our guide Phun (Bee) was superb and really helped us get the most out of the visit to Sarasin Bridge, Wat Suwan Kuha, Phang Nga Bay and Ko Panyee. We travelled at our own pace and were given great insight into Thai culture and history along the way. Bee immediately made everyone feel at ease and ensured we stayed well hydrated and she happily took family photos for us too!

* Thai Cooking Class (private)- this was also fantastic as it was conducted in a family home in Kathu. I let them know in advance which dishes I wanted to learn to cook and it all just happened- my lesson was extremely well organised. Not only did this give me the opportunity to learn to cook my dishes, but it also gave me further insight into Thai lifestyles. Bee again came along to assist with the lesson and we cooked up enough food to feed my entire family of 5 who were able to come along to enjoy my efforts!

I also organised the following activities via Easy Day:-

* Tiger Kingdom
* Premium Day Trip with Royal Jet Cruiser 9 to Phi Phi Island- I booked this option on Francesco's advice and it was definitely the right decision.
* Elephant Trek
* John Grey Starlight Sea Canoe
* Fantasea

In summary, anything you want to do, Easy Day Thailand can do it for you; whether it is a private tour just for your group or a tour operated by someone else. They listen to what you want to do. They are flexible, will give you any information you need and make recommendations for you, but they are never pushy. Their guides and drivers are excellent. We had a great holiday in Phuket thanks to Easy Day and in particular Francesco Ferrari and Bee. I can't recommend them highly enough and will be contacting them again when next I travel to Thailand! Thanks for helping to make our family holiday so memorable.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Brynatash
Malila B, General Manager at Easy Day Thailand, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Dear Joanne thank you very much for your support and great review. Has been a great pleasure to help you and your fantastic Family to have a memorable holidays in Thailand.

Francesco, Bee, Ann and all the team wish You and Family all best

• Thai first
Wasilla, Alaska
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Best tour we took in Thailand”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We had a great time touring with Easy Day tours. We kayaked into caves, lagoons and hongs. Had a great lunch, they were very accommodating with our vegetarian meal. The guides were absolutely awesome! The boat was not overcrowded and refreshments were offered through out the day. James Bond Island was overcrowded but that was by no means the fault of this company. I would highly recommend Easy Day Thailand.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank AK_Divers60
Malila B, General Manager at Easy Day Thailand, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Thank you very much for your support and the clear and honest review

I have passed to all Team

We wish you all best and hope to see you for next holidays
Saint Paul, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Well done”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I really enjoyed this tour. It felt like it was well worth the money. We went to two different kayaking islands with caves, James Bond Island, and a beautiful little spot for swimming and kayaking. The guides were very friendly and were fun to joke around with. I would recommend this tour and this company.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Matthew B
Malila B, General Manager at Easy Day Thailand, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Matthew,

Thank you very much for your support and the great review, glad to see you really enjoyed your tour and that the operators we selected keep their tours up to the standard we require. I have passed your review to them.

We wish you all best and hope to see you soon back to Phuket and Thailand
Alstonville
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Nothing is too much trouble”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We used this company for a transfer from Phuket airport to Kata Beach. As we were transferring from a Khao Lak hotel to the airport we were a bit concerned about the exact time we would reach the airport. Easy Day solved this problem by ensuring that their driver kept in phone contact with our driver so that the two could meet at an agreed point and time. This worked beautifully and we were able to transfer from one vehicle to another with no trouble. We felt this to be an excellent level of service an. The return trip was also perfect. We will definitely use this company again.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Bev S
Malila B, General Manager at Easy Day Thailand, responded to this review, 29 March 2014
Dear Bev thank you very much for support and review. I have passed your comment to our drivers.

It is always good to know that our valued customers appreciated the service and the personal touch that we give.

Loo forward to helping you for next holidays in Thailand
england
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great service for booking a liveaboard”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

We booked a liveaboard trip on MV Dive Race through Paul at Easy Day Thailand.

Paul was incredibly helpful when we were trying to decide which liveaboard to choose and the booking process was really easy. I think Paul went above and beyond when responding to my copious inane questions about transfer times, places to stay, and general info for which I am very grateful indeed.

We didn't have any time in our schedule for day trips but if we had I would have definitely used these guys.

2 Thank sallywally2006
Malila B, General Manager at Easy Day Thailand, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear Sally,

Thank you very much for support and review, it is important to know our valued customers view and to know that they have enjoyed.

We look forward to helping you for your next holidays in Thailand and we wish you all the best