“It Is What It Says”

Phuket Gay Homestay - Neramit Hill
Ranked #16 of 513 Kathu B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Stayed here for just over 2 weeks, had a great time, with other guests, Ulf and Boy were very attentive, booking taxis, cooking, keeping the drinks fridge supplied.. I was in room A, clean, with a good shower. Pool great, Sitting room has tv with films tv programmes, and music..
Hope to return next year...

Room Tip: Moped hire might be worth looking into..
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank obikonobi

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I was recently visiting this nice guesthouse for the third time:-). I spent almost three weeks there at this time and I enyoined every minute of it. The hosts Ulf and Boy is very nice and are always there to help you, no matter of what kind of help you wanting to have.

You meet so many nice people there and you can make your own choice, to be alone or sitting and have a chat with the other guests.

It is relaxing and I did my excercising in the nice pool everyday!!

The rooms is on a very good level and nice and clean.

I can really recommend this nice guesthose.... and don't miss the poolparty on saturday's:-)

Matt

Room Tip: Depense on if you want to have "face" against the pool or not, I have stayed in room A and...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Mats B
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

This is a unique little B and B with the added charm of 'staying at a friends house' concept with the owners Ulf and Boy.
Ulf is the consummate host. Happy, friendly and obliging.. I found myself very much at ease and comfortable.. The rooms are spacious and clean. The aircon excellent. The infinity type pool large, crystal and inviting..I think I had the best room though, in the loft upstairs..my own private entrance, balcony and refrigerator. Comfortable twin bed configuration.
Mr Tong - my breakfast and BBQ 'chef de excellence' - made me very happy even down to
little things like remembering how I take my coffee. Thank you Tong.
I quickly made good friends with the other guests and together we enjoyed some outings and the famous Saturday night Pool Party!
I hired a scooter from the hotel and rode myself silly exploring the island. Great value for 200BHT per day. I can recommend Ulfs hospitality and knowledge. A great place and my island home away from home!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank davidaspley
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We stayed for 3 nights in this terrific all gay home stay in March 2014 and we were totally pleased with everything from how were were taken care of by the delightful hosts (Ulf and Boy) who really makes you feel like home although away. The home stay is located in the mountains of Neramit Hill which is only 15 minutes away from the beaches and Patong or Phuket town so it is in a really convenient location. It's resides in a very quiet and calm neighborhood and has a secluded and very nice mosaic pool where you can work on your tan. The rooms are of high quality and have AC and very comfortable beds. They serve a great tasting breakfast and for other meals there are plenty of restaurants within walking distance. You can also rent motorcycles for a low price nearby which makes it easy to get around. On Saturdays the home stay hosts a famous pool party in where a lot of the Phuket gay community and visitors attend (so prepare for some crazy fun indeed) and they serve great buffet food it is all in all a very friendly atmosphere and at an affordable price. We will for sure come back and stay with Ulf and Boy for sure as we were totally pleased with the villa and the stay and we highly recommend this hidden gem!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark I
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Stayed at the home stay for 1 week in March 2013. A peaceful oasis not far from Patong Beach.
Ulf was helpful and accommodating to all requests. Missed the pool party which I hope to attend one day.
I do suggest you rent bikes or a car if you like to be mobile.
Would be great for a large group of friends travelling together.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank cram8888
Reviewed 15 January 2014

If you want to spend your holiday at a nice place you should book your weeks at this homestay. The service provided by the owners Ulf and Boy is outstanding. You can have breakfast (by the house butler Tong) almost any time of day and the pool is a nice add-on after breakfast if you like swimming.

If you want to go to night life in Patong they help you get a good taxi to take you over the mountain. If you prefer staying "at home" you can check the big selection of movies or play good music.
Every Saturday they have a very popular BBQ dinner (Men Only) with guests from all over the world. Between 17.00-22.00 the party goes on with a good selection of good food, drinks and nice people. Of course guests bring their swim trousers for this event!

Wanting to explore Phuket? Ulf can arrange many things for you. Just ask him, Boy or Tong.

This is the best place for everyone except the Paradise-Complex-Part-Animal. Book your stay at their homepage http://www.phuketgayhomestay.com/ or give them a call. You will not regret it!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank gelGoE
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I have stayed at Ulf's establishment for over 14 years. Two years ago Ulf downsized from a 25 room hotel to a 5 Bedroom Villa. Service in his prior establishment was excellent but the service he can offer in this Five bedroom pool Villa is by far superb. Every detail from the ability to rent motorbikes, to food ordered from the local restaurant delivered here is so easy. There are over 200 movies programed on the big screen, Ulf has thought of everything. Ulf often says "I'm not a 5 star hotel but I give 5 star service". He needs to be corrected; His service is 5 star as well as his facility. The pool is fabulous and the Saturday Pool party/all you can eat and drink is the best time that you will remember forever. I have reviewed this facility last year and I have to say you can see from the other reviews I am now far off. Come stay, have a good time. My only worry is that it will get too popular and I won't be able to get a room. That is why, before I leave tomorrow I will book for next year!!!

Brian Russo

Room Tip: All the rooms are good, the one has a shared bathroom and the other has a private Balcony with two b...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank brussosf
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kathu
Patong Mansion Hotel
The Frutta Boutique
The Frutta Boutique
#3 of 412 in Patong
Sansuko Ville Bungalow Resort

Been to Phuket Gay Homestay - Neramit Hill? Share your experiences!