“Fantastic”

Ranked #1 of 952 Restaurants in Kathu
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Cuisines: Thai, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Thong Dee - The Katu Brasserie serves classic European dishes, Authentic Thai Cuisine and House Specialties in a cozy environment with jazzy tunes in the background. Its a place for every occasion and every pocket with that personal touch that makes the difference
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

My friends recommend me this place. Is not really close to my home but tonight i went there. I'm always call for reservation even in low season so i never get disappointed when the busy or closed. Very friendly welcome... even if i'm alone they choosed already the best table for me. As i'm still on my strong diet i'm always afraid if they really can/ want how i need it. I ordered beef carpaccio and tenderloin with veg. All done to perfection even without one drop oil. Also very the decoration with the food was very nice... see even diet food can looks good :-)) and be healthy. All came to my table even the kitchen to ask if all perfect and done to my wish. Only can say: better not possible. The way to get there will never be again a problem cause the place, food, staff are perfect. Will recommend and for sure be back soon.

2  Thank asiafantasy
Patrik_L999, Ägare at Thong Dee The Kathu Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Asiafantasy, thank you so much for your visit and taking the time to write this fantastic review. Sorry for this late reply. We are very happy to hear that you had a good time at Thong Dee. It is a huge motivation for me and my staff to get feedback like yours. It was a true peaslure meeting you. We hope you had a great holiday in Phuket and We are looking forward to your next visit and then we will have new culinary creations for you to try. Big tnx again!!.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

What a great unique dining experience , everything was perfect , lovely surroundings , great staff , and a nice friendly owner from Chile. I went for the famous Sunday Roast dinner that proved to be every bit as good as i had heard. The owner came and greeted us during our dinner and could not do enough for us .

1  Thank peteroconnor1980

Dear Peter, thank you so much for your visit and taking the time to write this fatastic review. Sorry for this late reply. We are very happy to hear that you had a good time at Thong Dee. It is a huge motivation for me and my staff to get feedback like yours. It was a true peaslure meeting you. We hope you had a great holiday in Phuket and We are looking forward to your next visit and then we will have new culinary creations for you to try. Big tnx again!!.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food and very friendly staff. Best restaurant I've tried in my numerous trips to Phuket. A must when in the area.

Dear Troy, thank you so much for your visit and taking the time to write this great and prompt. Sorry for this late reply. We are very happy to hear that you had a good time at Thong Dee. It is a huge motivation for me and my staff to get feedback like yours. I was a true peaslure meeting you. We hope you had a great holiday in Phuket and We are looking forward to your next visit and then we will have new culinary creations for you to try. Big tnx again!!.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We had very good time in this restaurant! All staff so nice and friendly, special of the mother day menu is very yummy yummy! Not far from Patong and the quality of food was fine! We are very relax with the atmosphere of the restaurant! If someone looking for nice Thai & Western Food Style we highly recommend you to try on!!!!! We will go back for sure!!!! One thing the restaurant manager was great man! He can speck Italian, French and English but he Thai!!!! He's very nice and friendly! We're amazing when he serve us espresso coffee!!! Hahahaha!!! Pls go there and how is Fantastic!?!
Credit by ~Glom & Michel~

Dear Glom & Michel, thank you so much for your visit and taking the time to write this amazing review. Sorry for this late reply. We are very happy to hear that you had a good time at Thong Dee. It is a huge motivation for me and my staff to get feedback like yours. I was a true peaslure meeting you. We hope you had a great holiday in Phuket and We are looking forward to your next visit and then we will have new culinary creations for you to try. Big tnx again!!.
Patrik, Woody & The Thong Dee Crew

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The duck (Thai style) was PHENOMENAL and the staff is so friendly! The menu is so diverse, you will love it! The chef came multiple times and talked with us and we felt so at home. Must try!

Dear Jacob, thank you so much for your visit and taking the time to write this great and promt review. Sorry for this late reply. We are very happy to hear that you had a good time at Thong Dee. It is a huge motivation for me and my staff to get feedback like yours. I was a true peaslure meeting you. We hope you had a great holiday in Phuket and We are looking forward to your next visit and then we will have new culinary creations for you to try. Big tnx again!!.