Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
62colinmckenzie
Mackay, Australia

Brilliant BUDGET accommodation CLOSE to the beach.

Review of Paisiri Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Jan 2015
Considering other hotels of similar quality were over 2000 BAht this place is a BARGAIN! A good level of english at the front desk and a Superior room for 12 Baht!!HAs a restaurant but i didn't eat there for other reasons - restaurant was busy so must be good food. Room was very clean and good quiet airconditiong.
Walk to the beach less then 2 minutes - literally acoss the road and heaps of good cheap eating places .
Date of stay: January 2015
Room Tip: Its always a good idea to cary some adaptors for the laptop etc as this rom had adequate power...
Trip type: Travelled solo
0.2 miles from Paisiri Hotel
Beachfront
22.0 miles from Paisiri Hotel
Free parking
No fees just great deals
    18.6 miles from Paisiri Hotel
    22.0 miles from Paisiri Hotel
    19.8 miles from Paisiri Hotel
    15.1 miles from Paisiri Hotel
      22.7 miles from Paisiri Hotel
      View more hotels in Phetchaburi
      See what travellers are saying:
      Selected filters
      Reviewed 9 June 2014

Last weekend, me and friends went to the beach. We booked this hotel in advance. On agoda we booked 3 standard rooms, which have normally separate beds. Once arrived at the hotel, they gave us 2 person beds and said that was the standard room.
      In my opinion, the price quality is not equal, for that amount of money, we could easily booked 2 separate rooms in Cha-Aam.
      The hotel is good located, just across the beach, within a walking distance of some restaurants and massage places.
      There is not much to do in Cha-Aam except eating, sun bathing and some water activities. A pity though that the beach is so dirty.
      Had a good fun relax weekend.

Room tip: call and ask for what kind of room you will get.
      Date of stay: June 2014
      • Trip type: Travelled with friends
      2  Thank Frederik8
      Reviewed 10 May 2013

Arriving 'on spec' in Cha Am for a few restful days I headed for the Pai Siri, turning my back on 'bird world' at the Asia Hotel and the excellent, but increasingly costly Baan Pan Tai. The reception staff were smart and smiley as always (cannot be guaranteed in Thai any more) and the room provided was spotless and welcoming. The bed was the usual 'firm but fair' effort and the bathroom clean with piping hot water at ALL times of day. Just great. The balcony is perfect for a drink or two as the sun goes down. What stands out is the sparkling array of satellite TV channels on offer on the new flat screen tv, shaming their 5* neighbours both here and in Bkk (no doubt). Who would have thought that I could watch Swindon v Brentford live! (No I'm a Cherries supporter). There is no breakfast but with 7 just around the corner and tables available in the lobby its not an issue. My only small gripe was that the free wifi had a 'problem' on Saturday evening and I had to stand in the small lobby with my hand by the router to keep a connection. I am very fond of Cha Am but the dire and very boring situation regarding local transportation continues; dragging my Samsonite in the sun to the (bargain priced) mini bus station isn't fun but I certainly wasn't going to pay the silly prices proffered to travel just 800m by pick up, or to Bkk by taxi. Nevertheless I will visit again and again and....

Room tip: Prices for rooms at Public holidays are higher than normal week days and week ends. Repeat customers are remembered and welcomed, but all the rooms appear to have been upgraded, painted (with new art) and kept very clean and tidy. Great tv.
      Date of stay: May 2013
      Reviewed 8 April 2013

I have stayed at the Pai siri several times before, and have to say it is steadily declining in quality.
      It was a bank holiday and other hotels which I use were full, so I turned up at the Pai siri knowing at least there is always ample room for parking, which is a huge plus in Cha Am on bank holiday weekends. First shock was they had increased their prices by 50% because of the holiday. The staff are nice and friendly but not very keen on actually doing anything except eating, The room I was given was average, with scuffed and worn furniture, the bedroom was clean, but I think the bathroom had been overlooked as there was enough pubic hair in the shower cubicle to stuff a mattress. The internet didn't work, so I called reception who totally ignored my request, on further investigation I was told the man who attends to internet problems was having a day off! The Air con was noisy and the television small and ancient. It is unlikely I shall return, unless desperation or senility takes a hold of me. 3.5 out of 10

Room tip: The rooms at the front of the hotel with balconies are light years better than the ones at the rear, that have no sort of view.
      Date of stay: April 2013
      • Trip type: Travelled solo
      10  Thank Nickthailand
      Reviewed 29 September 2012

I have stayed here before & I enjoyed this uncomplicated & reasonably priced style of hotel. I headed here for a few more days in Cha Am & I was allocated an apartment style room. This comprised a large room with double bed, bathroom, kitchenette & table, living room & 2 balconies. TV & a/c worked well. The maid changed the smoke alarm battery on request. The room was fine in every respect although I thought it a touch pricey at 1500baht pn. In the event the extra room space was very welcome as I went down with an a/c induced cold and I didn't step outside for 3 days. My partner nipped off happily to the local 7/11 & street stalls to keep the invalid fed & watered, easy with the facility provided by the kitchenette. In the part of the hotel that comprises small houses, 3 bus loads of happy holiday makers kept us amused with a lively 'Laos' inspired concert party to which we were kindly invited. All in all a fun stay once again.

Room tip: Choose the accommodation type that suits you, hotel room, apartment or house. Its all here. Book in advance for best prices. Check the smoke alarm works if you are safety conscious.
      Date of stay: September 2012
      1  Thank Rightfirsttime
      Reviewed 23 January 2012

I stayed here during Songkran 2011 as my original (rather scruffy) hotel had hiked their prices by 25%. The increase here was modest but still prices were higher than usual. The clean, quiet and cool room was very spacious and the large bed comfortable. The a/c worked well. The bathroom was clean and functional and delivered piping hot water at all times. The TV kept my companion happy with its mainly Thai programmes and the fridge worked well. The hotel does not have a functioning restaurant or bar but with 7 close by breakfast could be taken on the large sunny balcony that overlooked the quiet road leading to the magnificent beach just 50m away. Plenty of parking for those with a car or motorbike. The only downside is that cha am's transport system is poor (no tuk tuks or people carriers) so getting to cha am railway station was expensive. The train back to bkk was an interesting, cheap but slow alternative to the expensive taxi ride back. I would stay here again as it was good value for money.

Room tip: Go for the 2nd floor upwards in the main hotel
      Date of stay: April 2011