We recently stayed at a deluxe villa for 8 nights and can happily say that we loved every second. We conveniently arranged an airport transfer in advance over email as our flight was due to arrive at 2.30am. Our villa #15 was located close to the seaside and we were lucky to have a glimpse of the ocean from our front deck (which also nice and private due to the green vegetation surrounding it). Villa was clean, comfortable, stylish yet understated. Loved the outdoor shower and free internet. Not sure how many villas there are or whether it was fully booked, but it never felt too crowded. Expect to pay inflated prices (as opposed to local prices) if you choose to dine at the resort, but no more expensive than what we'd pay at home. The food at the resort restaurants was fantastic, as was the breakfast buffet - my partner is allergic to gluten and the staff at the restaurants were more than accommodating, especially with the breakfast buffet where they would cook separate meals for him at no extra charge. Lounged by the pool for a killer view of the bay beyond and walked out at low tide to watch all the crabs in the sand. There is a kite surfing shop nearby where you can also rent stand-up paddleboards, good thing to do at high tide! Staff were warm and friendly and the spa rooms were beautiful. Good shuttle services to Phuket Town or Nai Harn - we also went for seafood dinners at nearby Rawai and snorkelling at Ao Sane, and they are happy to help you book day trips to Phi Phil etc. if you want. Perfection!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket is a romantic retreat where peace and tranquility soothe the soul with breathtaking natural scenery all around. The landscaped grounds at this Phuket hotel are simply beautiful with tall palms and expansive lawns gently sloping towards the stunning view of Friendship Beach.The elegant villas at this beachfront hotel in Phuket are contemporary style inspired by local design and materials. Many of the private villas include their own pool and all enjoy magnificent views of calm blue waters of Chalong Bay. This serene and secluded Phuket resort is perfect for couples and families seeking a holiday in paradise where warm Thai hospitality awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Vijitt Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket Hotel Rawai
- The Vijitt Hotel Phuket
- Vijitt Hotel Rawai
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket Rawai