The Vijitt is priced to move on Agoda and the other travel sites, and it's good value considering the quality of the service and the beauty of its pool villas, however the outdoor showers lead to some unfortunate mosquito issues, particularly at night. Nevertheless, we enjoyed our stay and the staff was some of the friendliest we met on Phuket. The breakfast buffet was sufficient, but not outstanding. The pool is beautiful. During high tide, it faces out to a stretch of the Rawai waters that is full of kite surfers, a peaceful and amusing sport to observe. (You can try it out at a facility a short walk up the beach.) Though the Vijitt is showing its age a bit, it remains lovely and competitively priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket is a romantic retreat where peace and tranquility soothe the soul with breathtaking natural scenery all around. The landscaped grounds at this Phuket hotel are simply beautiful with tall palms and expansive lawns gently sloping towards the stunning view of Friendship Beach.The elegant villas at this beachfront hotel in Phuket are contemporary style inspired by local design and materials. Many of the private villas include their own pool and all enjoy magnificent views of calm blue waters of Chalong Bay. This serene and secluded Phuket resort is perfect for couples and families seeking a holiday in paradise where warm Thai hospitality awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Vijitt Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket Hotel Rawai
- The Vijitt Hotel Phuket
- Vijitt Hotel Rawai
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket Rawai