we stayed here for a week after being in bangkok for 3 nights. it was very quiet and out the way. we had a pool villa which was stunning. the beach wasn't upto much too many crabs. the villa was lovely and spacious inside. we received a complimentary massage and we loved it. all the staff were very helpful and pleasant. if i was going back to phuket i probably wouldn't stay in rawai as i didn't think there was much to do. we went to fantasea (which i wouldn't recommend) and the phi phi island tour which i would highly recommend, but other than that there wasn't really much about. but the hotel was amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket is a romantic retreat where peace and tranquility soothe the soul with breathtaking natural scenery all around. The landscaped grounds at this Phuket hotel are simply beautiful with tall palms and expansive lawns gently sloping towards the stunning view of Friendship Beach.The elegant villas at this beachfront hotel in Phuket are contemporary style inspired by local design and materials. Many of the private villas include their own pool and all enjoy magnificent views of calm blue waters of Chalong Bay. This serene and secluded Phuket resort is perfect for couples and families seeking a holiday in paradise where warm Thai hospitality awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Vijitt Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket Hotel Rawai
- The Vijitt Hotel Phuket
- Vijitt Hotel Rawai
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket Rawai