We stayed here 5 nights for our honeymoon. It was the worst time of our time in Thailand.
Problem with this Resort:
- There is no beach close to this resort to swim in. you can swim in the pool but why did we came all the way here to just swim in the swimming pool when you're in Phuket?
- Restaurant food sucks. Not edible : Overly Salty and spiced, hard as a brick bread.
- Not close to anywhere to walk around.
- Taxi mafia out side of the resort who charges a way more than what it supposed to. From the airport, we paid 800 baht to Serenity. This taxi driver outside was trying to charge us 600 baht from Serenity to Karon area. it's only 15-20 mins drive!!!
- they offer shuttle buses to Patong and Central in the evening. they can take only 10 guest at a time so if the shuttle is booked, you're stuck in the hotel room for the rest of the evening.
Don't be fooled by the good ratings here.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking