My room was very comfortable. Great bed. It didn't have a view, but much of my time was spent by the pool with a lovely view of the beach. The downside is the location. The beach is not a nice swimming beach and there is very little within walking distance. This is a great hotel for sitting by the pool, but if you want something more you need to hire a car as I did (I believe there is a shuttle bus a few times a day to Rawai town). The staff were very friendly and helpful. The massage in the hotel was expensive but good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Chalong Bay, on Phuket's sunrise coast, Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket will surprise and delight its privileged guests. Just 64 sumptuous, oversized rooms, suites and stunning beach residences. Some residences enjoying their own generous sized private pools, providing the highest standards of comfort and luxury. Contemporary design, flawless personalized service and ultimate nautical lounging experiences. Serenity's facilities include the East 88 Beach Lounge, a fully equipped gym, FREE WiFi access across the resort and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Booking.com and Prestigia so you can book your Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Hotel Rawai
- Serenity Resort And Residences Phuket
- Outrigger Serenity Terraces Hotel
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Rawai