We enjoyed out stay at Serenity in Rawai. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful and the rooms were outstanding. Our children enjoyed the pool and games available pool side. Beach access is severely limited at the resort but you can easily catch a cab to the nearest pier and rent a longboat to take you to any of the other pristine beaches near by which makes for a great day trip. The resort restaurant is fairly good but pricey. Just outside the hotel gate is a fantastic Vietnamese restaurant and Thai food roadside stand. We enjoyed eating at these locations just for the authenticity and change from the hotel menu. Overall it was a very good experience, well priced for the amenities of the resort, good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Chalong Bay, on Phuket's sunrise coast, Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket will surprise and delight its privileged guests. Just 64 sumptuous, oversized rooms, suites and stunning beach residences. Some residences enjoying their own generous sized private pools, providing the highest standards of comfort and luxury. Contemporary design, flawless personalized service and ultimate nautical lounging experiences. Serenity's facilities include the East 88 Beach Lounge, a fully equipped gym, FREE WiFi access across the resort and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, ACCOR, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Hotel Rawai
- Serenity Resort And Residences Phuket
- Outrigger Serenity Terraces Hotel
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Rawai