We enjoyed the lack of chaos in this resort - not an ocean front resort for those who want to get in the water and build sand castles, but great for those of us who just want to get AWAY and enjoy drinking coconut drinks in the water-facing pool. Thai food at the restaurant was absolutely amazing and didn't leave us any desire to leave the resort! Spa was great, too, and reasonably priced with a nice selection of services available.
We would recommend this resort to couples, singles, and groups of adults looking for a relaxing getaway :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Chalong Bay, on Phuket's sunrise coast, Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket will surprise and delight its privileged guests. Just 64 sumptuous, oversized rooms, suites and stunning beach residences. Some residences enjoying their own generous sized private pools, providing the highest standards of comfort and luxury. Contemporary design, flawless personalized service and ultimate nautical lounging experiences. Serenity's facilities include the East 88 Beach Lounge, a fully equipped gym, FREE WiFi access across the resort and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Hotel Rawai
- Serenity Resort And Residences Phuket
- Outrigger Serenity Terraces Hotel
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Rawai