“A great restaurant for family”

A Spoonful of Sugar
Ranked #15 of 260 Restaurants in Rawai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Introduced by a Thai friend, we decided to have breakfast at A Spoonful of Sugar. The cute and friendly decoration in here impressed me. It made this restaurant have a warm ambiance. Cakes and drinks are delicious. Staff is friendly and sweet. I had a great time with my family. Highly recommend. I'm sure I will return this If I get back Phuket.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Just want to get away in a quiet lil coffee/sandwich/dessert shop, this is the place and the food is awesome. Great atmosphere, good price, take a book and just chill or your laptop and surf, whatever. Just go visit.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We found this little coffee bar by chance but went several times during our stay in Nai harn. The cakes are to die for and the ambience wonderful.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

This is a cute cafe with good coffee and yummy sweets. Staff are welcoming and there is free wifi. The noise from main road traffic is the only downside.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Read a lot on this café and finally went there during my months stay in Phuket. the menu is rather limited but the quaint and cute environment made up for everything. The décor is very retroish and rustic and the outdoor seating made you feel like your visiting a friend's house.

Free wifi was a plus and in totality, i went there about 10 times during my Phuket stay. everyone should check out this place for sure.