“Makes the medicine goes down”

A Spoonful of Sugar
Ranked #15 of 248 Restaurants in Rawai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I love cafes. And i definitely love this one. A quaint cafe with pretty interior and furnitures. A great place to chill out. My partner and I had their sandwiches. Very filling, love the salmon. I had tea and he had coffee and on top of that we ordered desserts too. A red velvet cake and a blueberry cheesecake. Delicious. :) This was on our first visit. The next day we came back and tried their carrot cake and panna cotta. Major love for their panna cotta. We initially ordered just one of that and then decided that it wasn't enough. LOL. So we ordered another! The staff are awesomely nice and friendly. Can't wait to go back there again on my next trip to Rawai, which i hope very soon! ;) Make sure you drop by the cafe if you're in Rawai. It's hard to miss this one!

There are newer reviews for A Spoonful of Sugar

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

As coffee is one of my greatest passions, and Asia is normally not the region, being a trained Barrista, is normally a challenge to get real good coffe when travelling, BUT this place got it all; great coffee and food.
In the area, go there, it's a MUST
HUGS

1  Thank Klavs S
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I have been visiting Phuket now every year for the past 8 years and I have always visited A Spoonful of Sugar every time I visit Phuket. I absolutely love the cafe and there is an awesome and chilled out atmosphere and the staff is amazing and very kind.
The cakes are out of THIS WORLD!!!! My favourite is the banana and chocolate cake which is heavenly. And most mornings I have their House Porridge which is amazing as well and it really starts my mornings off with a fresh start :)
Keep it up guys and I wish you all the best for the future

1  Thank Christopher C
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Such a great place to chill.
Owners & staff are great.
Food is excellent.
Can't recommend enough
Looking forward to going back

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Nice place yummy cakes but the coffee was typical of coffee in thailand, not good. I had to use sugar to make it drinkable.