“Don't waste your money or your time....”
Review of Kebab House

Ranked #160 of 272 Restaurants in Rawai
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Phone Number: +66 860 035 863
Reviewed 24 November 2011

This place is a disgrace, prices are to expensive for what you get...
They don't cook in a kitchen as you would expect they cook outside on a barbecue..... I ordered the Omlet with minced beef and tomato sauce (expecting a spaghetti bolognese type meat) judging by the picture that's what it was!
The waitress then came back and asked me do I want chicken or pork? I said I want beef like described she says "sorry no do" Great....
My partner ordered a Doner kebab expecting beef also (as in photo) but he was told no beef only chicken... Is Doner meat not beef or lamb?
Once our food arrived it was cold and horrible.
My food was just fried egg with veg in a horrible sauce and barely any chicken. My partners was the smallest kebab ever with the tiniest amount of chicken and packed with veg.

We didn't eat the food but it still cost 300B. They where not even decent portions....

Oh also if you go onto their website it states "We do not cook, serve, or store pork or pork products of any kind anywhere in our restaurant" - yet I was offered pork or chicken!

Shame I didn't bring the camera...

We will never go back!

1  Thank Megan-Katie D

Reviewed 20 November 2011

The material they use is very fresh. The spice is extremely tasty. With this price, they are the best Doner maker on Phuket island. They also have a great Turkish soup. It goes very well with Doner. And the grilled beef is second to none. If you like a quick full meal, this is the place.

1  Thank ruengrit p
Reviewed 17 November 2011

I eat nearly every days, always good food, european one as thai. Just ask if you want to try thai food whithout spicy.

1  Thank Dahan A
Reviewed 18 September 2011

We stopped here by chance and we are glad that we did. It's a new restaurant and on a main road, so it easily missed. We ordered the Mediterranean salad, babaganoush, mushroom dumplings and a kebab - and it was all really good. Especially the salad and babaganoush - you could tell that it was made fresh, just for us. The actual restaurant is quite small and plain looking, but the food makes up for it. The staff were friendly and the price was standard for a western restaurant in Thailand. Worth the stop.

1  Thank humanmonkey
Reviewed 6 April 2011

We droped by the kebab house as it was next to our hotel .
The location is on a main road and has no atmosphere but the food was pretty good .
My wife was a bit offended that the chef did not wear a shirt but i guess we were not in a five star resturant we were in a shop on the side of a busy rawai rd .

Would i go back , Yes the food was tasty and cheap .

1  Thank thesmurfs1