“The Most Amazing Dive Ever”

Andys Scuba Diving Phuket
Ranked #1 of 45 Tours in Rawai
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy private tuition or guiding on your Phuket scuba diving experience with a professional, fun and friendly service. We are the original and only Phuket PADI dive centre to specialise in private scuba diving guiding or tuition at no extra cost. Whether you are brand new to scuba or looking to enhance your experience and certifications, we provide you with personal, professional service at all times. Scuba Diving is a passion for Andy and our team.... not just a job, and we aim to give you the best possible experience while scuba diving Phuket. You don't need to be staying in Rawai or Nai Harn to dive with us - we pick you up for free from Patong, Kata, Karon and Chalong areas too! We offer competitive prices on diving day trips and PADI courses, plus you get a great discount on all our Similans, Burma, Hin Daeng and Phi Phi liveaboard trips. And no credit card payment fee. We look forward to meeting you for a fun and exciting time!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“The Most Amazing Dive Ever”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My gf wanted me to dive but i said no to her due to being afraid of open waters and i continue to said no to her every time she persuaded me to do so. When i met Andy the morning she was about to dive, everything change. Andy talked to me in a very polite, calm and relax way which slowly made me think, maybe its not so difficult and scary. He made some arrangements and got his best buddy Mickey to help assist me in my very first dive. Mickey and andy countless told me, not to worry and the only thing i needed to do was to breathe in and out with a calm and relax mind. I was excited but nervous and both of them made sure i was ready and calm all the time. They cracked jokes and tell stories to make me less nervous. Mickey came and explained to me the function of the equipment and soon after it was already nearing dive side 1. Mickey help me into my gears and equipment told me to watch and follow him, mickey jumped in, i hesitated awhile looking at him from the boat, i closed my eyes and jumped in. Mickey came close to me and made sure I'm okay, and he waited for me to calm down before going down. Through out the 3 dives, both mickey and andy always made sure me and my gf we ok and they stick to us closely to make sure we enjoyed our dive. It was absolutely amazing to see tow leopard shark mating which many diving instructors told us we were absolutely lucky to see this rare site of both sharks mating. I thank andy scuba diving and also mickey to help us create such a memorable experience and i would definitely come back to dive with them again in the future. Thanks andy and mickey. :D

Visited May 2014
andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
Hey Dheepan.

I am so glad that you decided on the boat to change from Snorkling to Trying a Discover Scuba Dive. It was so great to see you in the water with Mickey how easy you made it look for someone who had never done this before. What a great thing to see the 2 Leopard Sharks starting to mate and only your second ever dive so fantastic. Looking forward too you coming back so we can start your Open Water Course. See you soon

• Czech first
  • Korean first
Vancouver, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun experience, great instructor”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Andy is a great instructor whose primary goal is to ensure that you have fun during your dives. During the dive, we had this amazing huge manta ray swim on top of us. In addition to seeing the amazing sea life around Phuket, Andy also gave me a lot of great tips to help me become a better diver. Thanks for the fun times Andy!

Visited April 2014
andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Hey Vivi

Was great to dive with you for the 2 days you were here. Yes we were very fortunate to have Mantas for the day and the other day we had all the marine life at King Cruiser, Anenome reef and Koh Doc Mai. Will be great to see you back soon to do some more diving and hopefully next time Whale Sharks.
Vilnius, Lithuania
“Fun day diving with Andy...”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My bf and i (who have not dive for a very long time) went on 3 dives in Racha Ko & Yai with andy. Andy was great in guiding/helping us and telling us about different fishes. (He did attempt to reduce my fear towards moray eels as well) :) It was a fun and comfortable day out in the sun, enjoying nature's beauty and great company. Thanks Andy and Sally!

Visited May 2014
Hey Jyh

Was fantastic to dive with yourself and Aaron for the day. We had lots to see and also was nice to see that you were not to far away from the Giant Morays. Great to see you go round the wreck and the cubes. Looking forward too seeing you come back soon for some more great diving.
Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“2 Fantastic days of diving”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I went on two 3 dive day trips with Andy' Scuba diving.
On the first day my buddy was Matt, who is a fantastic diver & guide made me feel very comfortable and we even managed to spot some Manta rays on our very first dive!
My second day of diving was with Andy himself, we had a great time spotting & photographing lots of different marine life!
If you are looking to go diving around Phuket I would highly recommend you go book with Andy. I don't doubt other operators have great instructors as well, BUT with Andy you get your OWN personal guide included in the price!
So whether you like taking pics like me or just exploring this frees you up to do what you want underwater without having to worry about sticking with a small group!

Visited April 2014
Hey Oliver

it was great to dive with you and also great to see you come back for your second trip within a month. It was good to see how your photos come out and also to see to see Mantas at south Tip Racha Noi. Looking forward too seeing you back soon again
Kent England
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“good day diving at Phi Phi”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

A good days diving with Andy and his team. Dan was my diving buddy felt very safe and confident with him. Experienced some good fish including a leopard shark and sea horse. 3 location dive and food provided on a not too crowded dive boat, collected and dropped back at my hotel without problem.

Visited March 2014
andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this review, 20 April 2014
Hey Brian

We are so glad that you had a fantastic day with Dan. It was great that you could see Leopard sharks and Sea Horses and lots more marine life. Looking forward too you coming back soon.