The resort staff were lovely we had a nice welcome. Room was big and clean. I went with just my cousin on a girls trip so the pool was so nice to relax at. The resort does a cooking class, we really enjoyed it, I recommend you must try. We also had a massage at the resort spa I wish I had more. The tourism place around the corner from the resort were great help they organized our day trips and transport. If you are planning on going out in patong hire a car or scooter (if confident going up and down massive hills) taxi's are expensive back and forth and there are no Tukk Tukks in rawai. I would go back and stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort is situated in a tranquil south west coast of Phuket- Rawai Beach. A four star resort featuring exquisite contemporary Thai decor and luxurious accommodation. Resort harmoniously surrounded by a selected enviropment & tranquil tropical garden. A short walking distance 200 meters from Rawai Beach, 5 minutes drives from Promthep Cape and 50 minutes from Phuket International Airport. Resort features a full service spa, 2 restaurant and 3 tier large free form swimming pool with pool up bar, a well-equipped fitness centre and beatiful landscape. Resort consists of 196 guest rooms. each spacious guestroom is elegantly decorated and furnished with high standard amenities, private balconies, ample seating area and luxurious bathrooms, designed for a relaxing and luxurious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rawai Palm Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawai Palm Beach Hotel Rawai
- Rawai Palm Beach Resort Phuket