Our stay at this resort was amazing. The staff was so friendly and helpful throughout the time. They weren't too great with English but it didn't matter as they were ready to help at any given time. As it was my birthday, they upgraded us to a pool view room. The rooms were so nicely maintained and cleaned everyday. The hotel premises were clean all the time and the pool had the wow factor. The breakfast was nice and had different variety of food everyday. If you are a beach person, Rawaii inst a good beach but there is a free shuttle service from the hotel to Karon and Kata beach which is nice. I loved this place and I am definitely going back!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort is situated in a tranquil south west coast of Phuket- Rawai Beach. A four star resort featuring exquisite contemporary Thai decor and luxurious accommodation. Resort harmoniously surrounded by a selected enviropment & tranquil tropical garden. A short walking distance 200 meters from Rawai Beach, 5 minutes drives from Promthep Cape and 50 minutes from Phuket International Airport. Resort features a full service spa, 2 restaurant and 3 tier large free form swimming pool with pool up bar, a well-equipped fitness centre and beatiful landscape. Resort consists of 196 guest rooms. each spacious guestroom is elegantly decorated and furnished with high standard amenities, private balconies, ample seating area and luxurious bathrooms, designed for a relaxing and luxurious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Rawai Palm Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawai Palm Beach Hotel Rawai
- Rawai Palm Beach Resort Phuket