We stayed their in May 2013. We had the pool access room, it was great. The staff and the service were great. they are not that proficient in English, but remember you are in Thailand, English not their first language. We had no problems communicating with the staff. The breakfast buffet was very good. Their are lost of restaurants within walking distance. we did not use the spa facilities instead went to the massage place across the street and it was great. If you are planning to book day tours from the hotel lady next to the front desk remember they do negotiate and reduce the price by about 40%. Overall this a very good hotel. I don't know why people complain about English in a non English speaking country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort is situated in a tranquil south west coast of Phuket- Rawai Beach. A four star resort featuring exquisite contemporary Thai decor and luxurious accommodation. Resort harmoniously surrounded by a selected enviropment & tranquil tropical garden. A short walking distance 200 meters from Rawai Beach, 5 minutes drives from Promthep Cape and 50 minutes from Phuket International Airport. Resort features a full service spa, 2 restaurant and 3 tier large free form swimming pool with pool up bar, a well-equipped fitness centre and beatiful landscape. Resort consists of 196 guest rooms. each spacious guestroom is elegantly decorated and furnished with high standard amenities, private balconies, ample seating area and luxurious bathrooms, designed for a relaxing and luxurious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA and TravelUp so you can book your Rawai Palm Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawai Palm Beach Hotel Rawai
- Rawai Palm Beach Resort Phuket