We stayed at the hotel for 2 weeks.
The only reasons why I do not provide a 5 star review is because the Wi-Fi service was many times unstable due to many people connecting at once and because the beverages were being a over the market price, especially since they have a sign in the rooms specifying that they charge prices similar to those of the supermarkets, which they do not.
The rest of the experience was excellent. The staff is wonderful and the ambience is very relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort is situated in a tranquil south west coast of Phuket- Rawai Beach. A four star resort featuring exquisite contemporary Thai decor and luxurious accommodation. Resort harmoniously surrounded by a selected enviropment & tranquil tropical garden. A short walking distance 200 meters from Rawai Beach, 5 minutes drives from Promthep Cape and 50 minutes from Phuket International Airport. Resort features a full service spa, 2 restaurant and 3 tier large free form swimming pool with pool up bar, a well-equipped fitness centre and beatiful landscape. Resort consists of 196 guest rooms. each spacious guestroom is elegantly decorated and furnished with high standard amenities, private balconies, ample seating area and luxurious bathrooms, designed for a relaxing and luxurious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your Rawai Palm Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawai Palm Beach Hotel Rawai
- Rawai Palm Beach Resort Phuket