Just returned from a trip here. This hotel is lovely, the staff friendly, hotel grounds beautiful. I would recommend this hotel. It is situated in the south of Thailand in Rawai, there are lovely beaches around this area. Lots of restaurants, very cheap, fresh fish, vegetables, fruit. I felt safe, the local people are friendly, not overpowering, very polite and my partner and I had a wonderful time. Trips to Ko Pi Pi, James Bond Island, Elephant Safari all £45.00 with transportation and lunch. Awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort is situated in a tranquil south west coast of Phuket- Rawai Beach. A four star resort featuring exquisite contemporary Thai decor and luxurious accommodation. Resort harmoniously surrounded by a selected enviropment & tranquil tropical garden. A short walking distance 200 meters from Rawai Beach, 5 minutes drives from Promthep Cape and 50 minutes from Phuket International Airport. Resort features a full service spa, 2 restaurant and 3 tier large free form swimming pool with pool up bar, a well-equipped fitness centre and beatiful landscape. Resort consists of 196 guest rooms. each spacious guestroom is elegantly decorated and furnished with high standard amenities, private balconies, ample seating area and luxurious bathrooms, designed for a relaxing and luxurious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Rawai Palm Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawai Palm Beach Hotel Rawai
- Rawai Palm Beach Resort Phuket