“Everything Yummier <3”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Fantastic....the food was awesome and i would love to go back there again

God bless the man who make a very yummier pizza ^_^

Reviewed 15 February 2014

This restaurant looks Italian. The menu has Italian food, but I am sorry to say, that is where the similarity ends. I must say, I have only been there one time and it was not a pleasant experience. The "full works" pizza was bland, the service average to non existent and not a welcoming eatery at all.
Maybe it was because I was there at 4pm and not a soul to be seen. After ordering, I had to wait until the "chef" finished his fag out on the street, before he could drag himself back to blandom.
On a happier note... the is a sign half way from Rawai to Kata, on the hill that advertises "Rubber Tree Tapping Show" Now that is a place you MAY have a better time, if you know what I mean. (joking)

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Was surprised by the size of my pizza: it was massive! Taste was average though, no good also not bad, there are nicer places in Rawai for Italian food.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

During the search of a new restaurant, we entered this place surprised about many guests already inside the restaurant. We got a place close to the loud speakers and waited for the menu card. We friendly asked the staff if they could reduce the music level but nothing changed. We continued to wait but no staff payed even attention to us - no question for the drinks and no menu cards! After about 10 minutes, a waitress asked us if we have gotten the menu card. We denied and we got just one greasy menu card. Other guests seemed to have some problems with the staff.
Reflecting the entire treatment, we decided to leave the place. Outside, the chef approached us, stating very angry that we have ordered a pizza. After we asured him in English and Thai that we were not even able to order, he turned around into the restaurant with no words.

1  Thank A und P
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

The pizzas here are great and there's a buzzing, friendly atmosphere to the place. Staff are really friendly and the area feels fun and alive. Pizzas are huge; I ended up giving 5 or 6 slices to a nearby stray dog, which rounded off another typically lovely evening in Phuket!

Been to Modena? Share your experiences!