“Went there 3 nights out of 10 nights in Nai Harn”
Review of Da Renata

Da Renata
Ranked #78 of 284 Restaurants in Rawai
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ph 0865941130 Nai Hon Beach
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Da Renata is a lot more in Nai Harn than in Rawai. It is 5 minutes walk from the beach. I became obsessed with the seafood risotto and therefore had it 3 times in 10 days. This restaurant looks really basic but it is awesome- minimal atmosphere but great nonna food. Highly recommend the risotto and the lasagne. The lasagne is the best lasagne we have ever had anywhere. Renata comes out to check it was all ok, her husband is a character and her waitresses are so sweet.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

We went to Da Renata few time and the food was always great. The restaurant look poor and the staff too but the food is Amazing. My best congratulation to Renata.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

We have just come from having dinner at Da Renata. Honestly, the external appearance of the restaurant is not appealing, but we wanted a change from Thai food. The main reason we chose it is because it was not far from our hotel in Nai Harn and because of the number of Italians there. Food is homemade by an authentic "Italian mama". The pasta we tried was nice and abundant, but nothing special, yes fresh pasta, but not so good sauces. The salad Caprese was, how to say, too rough, like no love when cutting the almost tasteless tomatoes. The bruschetta... well, I do better toasted bread. The tiramisu (one of my favourite desserts) was nice and different, though. Service was simple and effective. I do not know if I would repeat...

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Nice homely restaurant, good paste, service with a smile. I never managed to go there until today because of the opening times: they are open daily from noon till 3 PM and from 7 PM till 10.30 while I rather have dinner between 5 and 7 PM. Located very close to Nai Harn beach (last restaurant coming from Rawai before the lake).

Reviewed 1 January 2014

This restaurant was recommended to us by the best person possible. An Italian. Not large but then, again, not too small. Specials every day. My wife had the Melezana Parmiggiana (eg plant/brinjals with a delicious cheesy, tomato sauce. Right up there if compared to similar dishes we have had in Italia. Oh, all pasta is homemade. This gives it an advantage over many other Italian restaurants in on Phuket. I opted for the spaghetti marinate. What a helping. With prawns, mussels, fish, cockles, calamari - basically a "cooked aquarium" and delicious. Return visit? You can be sue of that!!

Been to Da Renata? Share your experiences!