“Love the HHL Coffee”

Ranked #6 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Rawai
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: HOCKHOELEE Coffee offers finest fresh roasted coffee in Phuket island. We are also the 1st coffee shop opened on island since 1958 ! Try our signature original roasted blend & feel how awesome it is to sip great coffee on this beautiful island !
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I've been going to HHL since they opened and love the consistency of their great coffee. The owners are committed to providing a quality product and achieve this. The service is friendly and I love the speed in which they prepare my favorite Iced Latte! Can also recommend their blends of ground coffee and whole beans they sell by the bag.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

This place grounds it's in beans with nice tasting coffee. Their beef and egg muffins are really nice also. A real hidden treasure.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Very special local Phuket coffee (they also sell ground coffee as well as beans), amazing club sandwiches and pancakes with jam.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Went for lunch. Ordered mocha frap, ice cappuccino, club sandwich, tuna sandwich. Tasted great. What more can I say. Worth a visit anytime.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

We stayed at a hotel nearby this coffee place hence thought to give it a try. Its a cosy small place with 2 staffs. My husband had vanilla latte and I had Thai ice tea, both of which taste good. For food, we tried the beef spaghetti. In total we paid 285thb. So worth it!