“Out of the way”

Phuket Cobra Show and Snake Farm
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

This was a quick trip on our way to a show. Only us there but we were given the whole show which was interesting. If passing or you have an hour or two spare, you should go.

1  Thank Karen A
There are newer reviews for Phuket Cobra Show and Snake Farm

Reviewed 31 July 2014

nothing great got to see some nice cobras up close. the king cobra should never have been brought out since it was shedding its skin really sad to see this. not sure how hard it would have been to keep more then one king cobra for cases like this but still sad to see the snake like that. the staff did help me get some great close up pictures though. thanks for that.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went during our stay in Patong and had a fabulous time. Nothing in Thailand is 1st world so the state of the facilities is irrelevant (from other comments). The staff were amazing! Friendly, ready to share their knowledge and experience and very eager to give a fantastically entertaining show. Mr Snake Man was brilliant. Maybe we are as in tune with our inner tree hugger as some others but I had no issues with the way the animals were treated. A must see.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

My husband & I went to a similar show years ago in Bangkok and wanted our children to see on our return. However a few mins into the show, the rough handling in an attempt to get the snakes to strike was off putting and upsetting & we were soon regretting our decision. There are no specific show times - they just re-do the act as each small car load of tourists turn up, so the torment is ongoing all day long.

5  Thank Deborah M
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We went to this show after going to Tiger Kingdom and when we first stopped I thought what dodgy back yard shed have we been dropped of at. When inside we were taken around and shown the snakes and cobras, one of the smaller snakes ended up in my wifes hand bag (all part of the show!!) When the actual show starts, if you have a fear of snakes this show will either cure you of make it worse!!!! There is audience participation but you are not compelled to sit on the floor and have snakes put on you!!! Heaps of great photos were taken and the facial expressions of family and friends give you a laugh days later.

Yes other reviews about animal cruelty ect can be read across the reviews but the animals are taken care of and this is their lively hood, if your not happy about such things don't go!!!

We had a great time here and would recommend the show for the learning and entertainment.

5  Thank Dugg0