“I'll be back for that Duck Red Curry!”

The Two Sisters Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Rawai
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Cuisines: European, Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A small restaurant run by two sisters in an very cosy and great atmosphere. We serve authentic Thai and European food to really good prices. Or why just not sit down and relax with a great cocktail and or a cold beer. We speak French, Thai and Swedish.
Phuket, Thailand
“I'll be back for that Duck Red Curry!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Due to the below reviews, the Two Sisters was our ‘Plan B’, which ended up playing out - and I’m glad it did!

Starting with cocktails (B190 each), the mojito was delicious, the margarita was not - too sweet to drink. To their credit, the staff inquired about the drinks and replaced my margarita with a more traditional tangy lime version without me even requesting.

The chicken massaman curry was excellent, though could have used a little more coloured vegetable in my opinion. Yet the Red Curry Duck was the stand out, totally delicious! with a generous number of lychee to rally compliment the pineapple - I will be returning for this!
Nice atmosphere, background music and lighting. Clean and staff were friendly,
Pricing was fair for a decent Thai restaurant, B220 for the duck and less for the chicken massaman, with good portion sizes.
Thank you Two Sisters - We’ll be back!

• Visited May 2014

Vancouver
“over rated, good but no differrent from above avg thai food, and overpriced for that”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The location per trip advisor is wrong. The restaurant is in fact along the 4233, south of South Thailand Motorbikes according to Google maps.

The service is very good. Had the Thai glass noodle seafood salad, dried beef and two curries. They were good but no better than the cheap local Thai restaurants and cost quite a bit more. plus 2 cocktails, I think we paid nearly 1500B. I wouldn't bother returning.

• Visited May 2014
Ystad, Sweden
“Not what I expected but great good anyway ”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I came here as I was told by a friend that they were the only place that sold antibiotic-free/GM-free chicken. When I arrived the owner didn't know what I was talking about. A little disappointed as I try and stick to eating 'happy chickens' wherever I can. That being said the good and the staff were great and we had a lovely meal.

Veldhoven, The Netherlands
“really tasty steak”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I eat a steak here and was actually really suprised how good it was comparing to the price! Nice thai owners!

Visited December 2013
Phuket, Thailand
“Excellent food, good atmosphere, immaculately clean!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Even though I am a local expat this is only the 1st time I have eaten at Two Sisters Restaurant and I will definitely go back again. We had friends visiting from the UK and we ordered a selection of Thai foods and I also tried the Salmon pasta dish, all were excellent, and very well presented. The restaurant is clean, modern and well presented. The staff spoke great English and fluent French and the toilets were a delight ( I know this might seem strange to mention but take it from me there can be some horror stories in Thailand with Toilets) . The food was a little more expensive that some other Thai restaurants in the area but the quality , surroundings and presentation were excellent!

• Visited March 2014